𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 - 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵

Atlanta, Georgia
Guest: Morris Chestnut
As she followed Morris into his office, she could feel the radiate anger coming off of him. It was almost as if stream was sizzling out of his shiny bald head. Catching up to his large footsteps, he entered his office and held the door open for her. Walking in, Victoria proceed to remove her coat until he stops her.

"How can you come into my meeting like that? Have you lost your mind?" He said angrily.

"It was just a simple lunch from how I saw it. Besides I didn't even know you was going to be there." She lied. Morris pinch his forehead before taking a deep breathe.

"I can't have you...roaming around, while I'm having lunch with my wife. She's already suspicious."

"And why can't I roam away?" She asked taking a step towards him. "Can't seem to control yourself?" Victoria manage to make it in front him, fixing his collar. She watch his Adam's apple moved against his throat as he lick his lips. "Hm?" She questioned wanting a response.

"I think you need to leave." He mumbled. Catching her by surprised, she look at him and slightly laugh it off, before roaming her hands down his chest towards the front of his trousers, purposely brushing her hand against his erected dick.

"You know I missed you. You haven't been interacting with me lately." Removing his hands inside his pockets, she force them on her lower waist nearly touching her ass.

"Now, is not the time for these games, Tori." He mumbled.

"I'm not the one playing games here. You are. Saying all that sappy shit to me and disappear like I never existed." Lightly gripping his biceps, she look at his dark brown eyes with frustration and hurt. "I know that I'm just a side piece to you, but you don't have to treat me like shit. Just say that word and I'm gone." Our face were nearly close to each other. Both of our hot breathe breathing against each other lips. It almost felt like forever, before I put a little pressure on my top toes to capture his lips into mines.

It didn't last long as he pull away and started to fix his suit. "Victoria, please go. Please." He beg not looking at me. Rubbing my lips together, I fix my coat and purse before walking out of his office towards the nearby elevator. Pushing the down button, I walk inside the awaiting small room and waited as the door close.

When Victoria met Morris, she was working on her lingerie line that was releasing in Fall. She'd already had a nice amount of fan base from her other clothing brand and wanted to do something for all women shape and sizes. She knew in her heart that it was going to be successful, so she didn't really attended events to promote it.

When she decided to attend Travis, a close friends of hers, social event for the launch of his new charity, she didn't expect to run into anybody new that she haven't met before. So, when she ran into Morris, she was star struck. With his nice bright smile, perfect dark chocolate skin and fitted suit, she honestly felt like she met her soulmate.

The interaction was short though, but it didn't last long when he slide himself in front of her again to catch her attention. Morris must admit that Victoria was a gorgeous women, who have a hustle grind mindset. He loved everything about her from the night they meant.

She was way different than his current wife, who was often upset at him for luxury. His wife, Marisa, didn't really had a lot going for herself. When they met, she was already on top her game to become a doctor, but once Morris company started to become successfully each year, she started to put her studies to side and pinpoint the fact that she will live that housewives life of money.

At first, she began to use money for important needs, like her student loans and her parents mortgage, to which he didn't mind. But, then it started to go to jewelry, expensive clothing and shoes that she barely wear cause she can't even walk in them. What drove him to the point was when she decided to buy a Lamborghini for a guy, who he knows for sure is head over heels for her. When he found out that she could be possible cheating on him, he went shit crazy and cut her off of his account. With that, it drove Marisa crazy. Now, there marriage was in thin lines, but they both are trying to work things out.

After, Victoria left his office, he wondered why he even kept her a secret in the first place. While, sitting at lunch with his wife, the tension was deadly. Marisa came in with sunglasses, you know the big boujee type and refused to take that off. It made him grew suspicious, but he didn't want her to make a scene if he attempt to take them off. The whole conversations they had wasn't sweet, but he manage to keep simple and entertaining enough.

So, when Victoria walk in front of his table, acting as a business partner. His balls started to sweat. That's when he decided to leave the lunch early, and told Marisa that he'll met her at back home. Now, he sent her off. He was confused on himself and didn't know what to do.

to be continue.