𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝 - 𝙨𝙖𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙚

YouTube recommend: Diamond Harper — AFTERMATH
skip: 3:48

"A lot of people—cuse' me, a lot of ho's been telling me that I've fumble a bag or whatever by divorcing Wayne and all that and I'm like...I...fumble a bag? Of course I wanted one of them to explain and to broad said, "because he got money." She looked straight in the camera with a calm face before laughing.

"Yo, when I told you I laugh in this girl face heartedly, it can to the point that people were asking me what was so funny. Bitch if you don't get tha fuck out my face wit' that shit. Money doesn't make me happy ladies! Neither it should for you! Y'all need to know your worth without thinking that being a pass around or being publicly humiliated countless of time is there way of saying, "I love you." I'm 26, I have Saweetie cosmetics for eight years. I made my first million at age 19 by myself. I majored in Biology with a minor in Chemistry and have my license to start ICY Rx, a dermatologist business to help girls, mainly black females with severe hyperpigmentation for a affordable price. I even run Saweetie Dimeless for my fellas' out there you love durags. Sweetie I'm getting my bag three different way with the stuff that I love not the stuff that I need to do."

"I don't need to live off a man. All I wanted was love, attention and loyalty. If this nigga wants to cheat with Instagram models whose only source of income is modeling, hosting and selling waist trainer with there thighs not matching their ass then I'm all for you. I don't got a problem with them wanting to change there body, cause some of them actually looks really good, but at least you could've told me."

skips: 10:45

"Is there anything you regret? Um, I honestly don't regret anything. I lost a lot of trust for countless of people, and once you lost my trust nothing will ever be the same. I won't act the same or even give you a glimpse of my personality. It's just how I am.

Will I ever get back to any of my ex's? No...Know you're worth ladies, especially if he's the one that have been abusing you emotionally, mentally and physically. It's not worth it to know that you can't have a life without some bum ass nigga on your throat.

What is some advice to give to ladies whose in a toxic relationship? Hmm. Truthfully, I don't see how you ladies love that. The whole angry and end with make up sex. This is why a lot of y'all are single mothers at such an early age. It ridiculous. Being toxic is so praised now that it make y'all look a damn fool. For example, take that girl Jordyn, no shade gworl, but this dime got piss on, over here losing it on social media just because of some nigga.

Now, I'm not sure how long they been together, but girl do better. It takes time to heal, but I'm praying for you. Like I was saying, I'm not really sure what to say then know who you are. It's only you who can break it, cause he'll constantly goes back to you just cause the pussy, not cause he feel bad for you. And he knows that too. He knows you going to crawl back after they did you wrong and you just take the bait.

skips: 15:47

Would you say you changed these pass couple of years? Not everybody stay the same. A lot of people grown and change themselves just to be better for themselves. I would say that I have left some things in the past cause it just doesn't fit the character that I have now. I never used to read book or listen to certain podcasts, but now I listen to them daily and learn a lot. Especially for the future.

Self care routine? Already did one, check my last video.

Saweetie once said, "Take care." Haha! I know that's right!

pretty sure that's not how you spell her real name. just want to get this chapter out the way