Wild Fire

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

Wild Fire:An Introduction

Wild Fire:
An Introduction

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

-Summary!-

Heather Scott was chaos. A wild fire ready to burn whoever and whatever dares to challenge her.
Confidence radiated off the girl. But, the adults, and kids, of Derry didn't like her.
They didn't like her one bit. Her "disrespectful" attitude was just one reason.
Greta Keene did not like the girl. She didn't like how Heather didn't give a shit about what Greta thought.
Greta and Henry Bowers made sure to try their hardest to make the girl's life a living hell.
She succeeded, in a way. Heather didn't had any friends, and not many people liked her. Sure, she and Beverly Marsh had each other's backs but they weren't friends.
What Heather didn't know was that her life was about to change.
In an encounter with a group of boys calling themselves the lloser's club, she embarks on a journey to save herself and her newfound friends from a child eating terroristic clown.
In the craziest summer of her life, she may even find love.
But like they say, Heather Scott was fire, where there's fire, you're bound to be burned.
Bill Denbrough was willing to take that chance.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

-Cast!-

Heather Scott

( portrayed by emilia annis i. jones )

-aka the wild fire

❝ I'm not afraid of anything

I'm not afraid of anything.

Bill Denbrough

( portrayed by jaeden martel )

-aka the willing

❝ You mean everything to me

You mean everything to me.

various OC's featured

the respective cast
as
themselves

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

-Notes!-

I do not own the characters of IT or the plotlines of IT. All rights go to Stephen King and the producers (everyone else too) who made the movie.

I only own my original characters and plotlines!

Racism, homophobia, mentions of sex, underage drinking, mentions of drug use and gore will be mentioned.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

-Dedications!-

wheelerblossom

hi i love you

stnlyuris-

hi i love you