Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:
"Holy Shit! Are You Guys Seein' This? They So Fucked!"
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Heather crossed her arms as she watched Bill set up the projector. Her bare arms pressed up against the cold wall, but she didn't mind. She liked seeing Bill in her jacket as much as he liked wearing it. And he liked wearing it a lot.

"This is, well, cool and all.. but what're you doing?" Heather laughed, tilting her her. Her thick hair, which was tied into a low ponytail, fell to the side over her shoulder.

Bill looked up and grinned sheepishly at her, "Yo-You-You'll see."

Her leather jacket that he wore crinkled as he worked on turning the projector on.

Heather licked her lips as she smiled to herself. "You know, you're pretty hot when you're concentrated."

Bill blushed, dropping the tool he was holding. "Tha-Thanks, He-Hez."

Heather chuckled, leaning on the wall, her arms crossed as she continued to watch Bill work.

Ben was the first to arrive, his eyes widening when he saw Heather without her signature leather jacket on. But when he saw Bill, he nodded to himself as it made sense.

Stan arrived next, immediately noticing the jacket. He smirked to himself, sending a wink and a nudge to Bill, causing the boy to blush and look towards Heather.

Mike and Beverly were the next to arrive. When they saw Bill in Heather's jacket, they began repeatedly hitting each other and giggling loudly.

"Dude, dude, dude." Beverly laughed, poking Heather. "You have to tell us everything right now!"

"Did you kiss him?" Mike asked, his eyes wide in anticipation.

Heather blushed, chewing on her lip and looking away.

"Holy shit! You so kissed him!" Beverly whisper shouted, shaking Heather.

"Okay, so maybe we kissed once or twice.. maybe three times." Heather mumbled, looking away from the pair.

Beverly gasped loudly, smacking her on the arm. "Holy shit! And you didn't think to tell me?"

"Or me?" Mike faked hurt, placing his hand against his chest. "I'm honestly so hurt. I've been so supportive this entire time.

Richie appeared suddenly, practically kicking the door down.

When his brown eyes landed on Bill in her jacket, a smirk crossed his face and he licked his lips before speaking.

"Holy shit! Are you guys seein' this? They so fucked!" Richie exclaimed, pushing his glasses up.

Heather rolled her eyes, flipping the boy off. "I bet you wish you were Bill, then, huh?"

Richie's smirk fell and his face deepened to a red shade. "Oh.."

"Yeah, oh. Shut the fuck up, Bill has something to say." Heather rolled her eyes, pushing herself off of the wall.

Bill smiled as she walked over and sat in front of him. "We're listening, Billy."

Bill smiled sheepishly, looking down at his feet and turning on the projector.

Heather sat in front of Richie and beside Eddie as Bill pointed to the garage wall.

"Look.." He spoke, "That's where G-G-Geo-Georgie disappeared."

Heather followed Bill's gaze as he listed out each location. "The ironworks and the blackspot."

"Oh, shit." Heather muttered, shaking her head.