Chapter Five

Chapter Five:
"You Guys Are Ridiculous!"

"You guys are ridiculous." Heather shook her head, crossing her arms as she watched the boys argue over who had to go first. She had just arrived and she could hear them from a mile away.

"You're ridicul-!" Richie turned to shout at her. His eyes widened as he saw her, "Oh, shit. You're so fucking hot, Hezza."

Bill turned to see her, swallowing thickly when his eyes fell on her figure.

Heather scoffed, rolling her eyes. "And you're a pervert."

"Only for you, sexy." Richie flirted, winking at her.

"Sh-Shut up, R-R-R-Ri-Ri-Richie." Bill huffed angrily. "Le-Leave Heather al-al-alone."

"Sheesh, jealous much?" He looked back at Heather before speaking, "Don't worry, baby, I'll show you a real man. If you want, of course, but why wouldn't you? I mean, look at me."

Heather rolled her eyes, "Are you gonna take forever to choose? Can't you just play rock paper scissors or some shit?"

"I'd rather watch you and Bev-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Richie."

"Got it.. shutting up now.." Richie snapped his fingers to himself as he looked away.

Ben watched this exchange in silence, now wondering if it was a mistake to come here.

"We could play loogie?" Eddie suggested, "whoever loses has to jump."

"You guys are such pussies." Heather chuckled, tilting her head to the side. "It's not that far down."

"Well, I don't see you jumping!" Stan bit, looking her up and down..

Heather smiled, turning her head to look at him. "You will."

Heather's feet pounded against the dirty ground as she leaped off the edge. "Losers!"

Her hair whipped around her as her body crashed into the cold water below.

"Whoo!" She shouted, looking up at the group of boys,

"See that? That was basass and hot as fuck." Richie pointed down to her, his voice not loud enough for Heather to hear, "Bill? I might just steal your girl."

Bill's face turned red, "Sh-Sh-She isn't my g-g-g-g-gi-gi-girlfriend."

"But you wish she was." Ben piped up, raising his finger and pointing at him, "Don't you?"

"N-N-No!"

"Please. You've been crushing on her since she called Henry Bowers Henry Bowls." Stan rose his eyebrow, smirking.

"That's no-not t-t-t-tr-true!"

"Guys! Are you all pussies or somethin'?" Heather shouted up, "I'm getting a little bored down here!"

She began splashing as she quietly hummed to herself, waiting for the boys and hopefully Beverly to join her.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll be down in just a second!" Richie called, grining at her. "Then the real fun can begin."