Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:
And Memories Bring Back You.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Early July

"You know.. you're cute as fuck." Heather poked Bill on the nose. "Especially in my leather jacket. Damn."

"Are you f-fl-flirting?" Bill joked, his face turning pink at her closeness to him. "Yo-You are, r-r-ri-right?"

"Pft. Me? Flirting? With you? Always." Heather grinned, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Bill rolled his eyes teasingly, "D-Dork."

"Only for you." She winked, turning her face towards the sun. Her chest rose and fell as she inhaled the sweet summer air.

Bill smiled to himself, looking over at her. Bill couldn't help but face at her. At her smile, the slit in her left eyebrow, at her laugh..

Bill loved everyone about Heather.. even her impulsive, reckless attitude.

And Heather loved everyone about Bill.. even his need to lead everyone into a fight.

~~

Mid July

"H-How are we s-s-supposed to g-get in?" Bill whispered harshly, point at the sign for the movie. "It's r-r-rated R."

"Who said we were paying?" Heather smirked, taking him by the hand. Their hushed laughter rang out through the air as she pulled him past the ticket booth.

Bill laughed, covering his mouth to silence the laughs. Heather looked back, grinning at him as she pulled him into the bathrooms.

"H-How are we s-suppsed to s-s-see it in here?"

Heather scoffed, gently shaving him with a laugh, "We're just waiting for it to start, dumbass."

Bill blushed, "O-Oh.."

"Thanks for asking me, though." Heather grinned, leaning against the wall. "I love seeing my name in big bright letters."

"I-It won't be the l-l-l-last time." Heather squealed when Bill poked her in the stomach.

He grinned, "T-Ticklish, are we?"

"No, no, no, no. No." Heather backed up into the corner. "Bill, babe, please no."

"Ah, ah, ah." He grinned, waving his finger at her.

Screams left Heather's lips as he dug his fingers into her sides.

"B-Bill! S-St-Stop!" She was barely able to get the sentence out between her laughs.

Once she caught her breath, he leaned down and kissed her. "The movies s-s-st-starting. Sh-Shall we?"

~~

Late July

"So my parents fuckin suck." Heather groaned, getting her sunglasses fall over her eyes as she laid back on the blankets.