Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:
"The Dirtiest Bathroom Known To Man."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"And she didn't say anything else? Like, nothing at all?" Richie asked as he rode around the losers.

"No, Richie. Bill already said she didn't, so obviously she didn't." Heather rolled her eyes, "Seriously. All you gotta do is listen."

"Rude." Richie shook his head in annoyance.

"Oh, I'll show you rude, Tozier." Heather sneered sarcastically.

"That won't be necessary.."

Bill nodded in agreement, "Yea-Ye-Yeah, all she s-sa-said was that she had a p-pr-pro-problem and needed our h-he-hel-help."

Heather smiled briefly to herself at the boy's voice. To be frank, she thought his stutter was adorable. Not that she would say that out loud.

Especially how he would stutter just a little bit more around her.

She thought it was adorable how nervous he got. He would always bite his lip and look away to avoid her gaze.

"If she needs help fishing out a tampon, I'm out." Richie gagged. "But I'll watch Heather do it. Maybe it'd turn into some hot lesbian se-"

"Fuck off." Heather flipped him off.

"Noted." Richie nodded to himself, "Noted.. fucking off.."

"Oh! I hope she doesn't take us to her bathroom. You know, most diseases spread from the bathroom.. Fifty four percent, actu-" Eddie began to ramble as nervousness flooded his body.

"Eddie," Heather interrupted with a sigh, "We have like, what? Maybe a one in a million chance of getting any kinda disease."

"Th-Tha-That's her p-p-place." Bill raised his hand and pointed at an older building.

Heather turned her bike handles, turning left into Beverly's lawn.

Beverly's head popped up over the railing before disappearing. Seconds later, she appeared at the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeesh, these stairs must be a bitch during the winter, huh?" Heather commented, nudging Bill with her elbow. "Y'know.. with all.. the ice and stuff."

Beverly nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it is. But, can you guys come up? I got something to show you.."

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie smirked, pushing up his glasses.

"Shut up, Richie! Ju-Just.. shut up!" Eddie groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Jesus, Richie. You need Him." Heather shoved him gently.

"Can you guys.. just come up?" Beverly pointed up her stairs, worry clear in her tone "Please?"

"Wh-What's wr-wrong?" Bill asked, a concerned expression written across his pretty face.

"It's better if I show you.. But my dad'll kill me if he finds out I had.. boys.. in the apartment." She spoke slowly, her eyes trailing to Heather briefly. "So.."

"We'll just leave a lookout." Heather suggested, walking up and standing next to Beverly.

"St-St-Stay here, Ri-Ri-Richie." Bill spoke, pointing at him and following Heather onto the stairs.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" Richie panicked, raising his hands.

Heather looked down at him from the railing by Beverly's front door. "Figure it out!"