==Chapter 4==

so....rushers new gf, AMIRITE?

__________________________

"I'll take you home." He said not even waiting for my response.

Mitch stepped back holding Coby's mouth as we passed him, I could hear Coby's muffled objections when we headed out of Ryan's house.

"I...I live next door, Brayden." I said pointing to the house next door.

"Don't you think I already knew that?" He said giving me a 'duh' face as we started walking towards my house.

"I just wanted to confirm it to you." I said returning the face as we reached my front door.

"Back up...," i eyed him carefully "How'd you know i lived here?"

"About that..., Charlie," he took a deep breath as he put both of his hands on my shoulder "I've been stalking you since summer '89, those letters i've put in your school bags and the chocolates i've delivered to your home...it was all me."

I gave out a slight gasp as i looked him straight on "But...i've never received any chocolates nor letters?"

"Shhh." He put a finger to my lips.

We both bursted out laughing because what the fuck was that?

"I expected you to point out that we weren't even born in summer '89," he had his eyes shut from laughing so much, and i had to stop a bit to stare because, wow, is this boy even legal? "But instead, you worry about the fucking chocolates and letters?"

"OK BUT BRAYDEN, WHY MENTION CHOCOLATES AND LETTERS IF IT WASN'T EVEN DELIVERED-"

"PEOPLE GET HUNGRY WHEN THEY WRITE LOVE LETTERS CHARLIE. THE CHOCOLATES WERE SITING RIGHT THERE I HAD TO."

"AND THE LETTERS??? WHERE THEY AT HOMIE?? DID THEY MAGICALLY FOLD THEMSELVES INTO PAPER PLANES AND FLEW OUT OF YOUR ASS???"

"SHIT HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT MAYBE YOU'RE THE ACTUAL STALKER."

Amazing. Just amazing. Two idiots laughing over nonsense. But hey, anyone that gets my claptrap is a keeper in my book, a bonus if they add on even more crapola.

"Alright, in all seriousness, Ryan pointed out you lived here a while back...so, no, i'm not a stalker," he glanced at me before shrugging "I mean, unless you're into that stalker concept then shame."

"Lookie here mr.wannabe-stalker. I'll have you know i'm a loyal fanfic reader of all genre's, and lately, Thomas Sangster was a fucking stalker and it was so cute-"

"Is that the one where he's partnered up with Dylan O' Brien?"

Oh. My. Rudolph.

"You...weren't supposed to know it's a gay fanfic." I squinted my eyes at him.

He put his hands up in defense "Your buddy over there," he nods towards Ryan's house "Thinks exposing you is his part-time job."

Clench your fists, Charlie. One day, Ryan's head will be in your hands. Till that day...keep clenching.

"Uhm...," Brayden started as he looked down at his shoes "I just wanted to keep you safe. It's already night and you never know what could happen in a few seconds."