==Chapter 26==

WARNING: BRAYDEN FLUFF.
AND OMFG GRASERS VID FOR THE 1 YEAR CUBE ANNIVERSARY.

VAS THO. OMFG.

AND OMFG RUSHER AND MITCH.

6.69K GUYS WOOO!

*put 'we made it' song*

_______

"It's 4:30 in the morning," I yawned as I talked to my Nikon camera, which I held with my outstretched arm "I'm a morning person so I don't have a problem with this."

I pointed my camera at the view outside of the window of my car, that Ryan was driving.

"Beautiful, I wish you guys could smell the air." I said then pointed the camera at Connor sleeping on my lap.

I ran my hands through his hair "Awww, kitten."

"How can you vlog so early in the morning?" Ryan laughed from the drivers seat "You're such a loser."

"Commemorating Lockette leaving, butthole." I frowned as I pointed the camera at Lockette, who sat in the passengers seat.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said as I bumped the lens on her cheek making her giggle.

"Oh look!" I said as I pointed the camera at Braydens house "The bae."

"You go pick him up, I'm sleeping here for a while." Ryan said as he parked the car then pulled his beanie down, covering his eyes.

I took Connors head off my lap slowly, and opened the car door.

I walked over to the front door and knocked.

"Now see, Braydens not a morning a person," I laughed at the camera "I wonder how he will react."

I stopped the camera from recording as the door opened, revealing a not so sleepy Rylan.

"Morning, Charls," He said with a smile and I resisted the urge to give him a bear hug "Connor with you?"

"Sleeping like a log, he said he'll give back that game he borrowed from you, today at school." I said as I stepped in the house.

"Fuck yes," Rylan fist pumped as he walked back into his room "Oh and shhh, I'm the only one awake in the house right now."

"Fapping?" I joked as he blushed.

"No!" He said as he closed his door, locking it.

I walked over to Brayden's bedroom and opened the door slowly.

I began recording again as I pointed the camera at him.

He was shirtless under the sheets as he layed on his stomach.

I walked over to him and took the sheets off of him in a flash as I giggled softly.

He didn't move an inch.

"Damn." I whispered then I just layed on top of him, giggling as I pointed the camera at me, laying on his back.

He groaned as I kissed his cheek "Wake up, we're bringing Lockette to the airport."

I stopped the camera and got off of him.

"Brayden." I whined as he turned around and was now sleeping on his back.

His eyelids fluttered open, his eyes wandering over to me.

"Good morning, beautiful." His morning voice, husky and groggy and oh-so sexy.

He pulled me by my hand, bringing me to him.

I layed in bed next to him as he nuzzled his face into my neck.