==Chapter 24==

HAPPY BELATED 1 YEAR OF CUBE ANNIVERSARYYYYY!!!

Sorry I couldn't upload, I was sick af.

Michael Clifford the bae.

WARNING: SMUT FTW.

______

My back was facing him as his hand firmly grasps the hem of my shirt and started pulling them up.

I closed my eyes shut as I lifted my arms up.

He gave me a chuckle as he lifted my shirt up to my head, and I couldn't see anything.

I felt him kiss my shoulder blades and knowing he's touching me while I couldn't see a thing.

Makes me feel every inch of lust for him grow.

He unhooked my bra and I flinched at his touch.

"It's not like we haven't seen eachother naked before." Brayden chuckled as he finally took my shirt off.

I blushed whilst I took a few steps forward and took my bra off.

"Yeah but," I said, still blushing whilst I turned around, covering my breasts. "But who knows what I'll do if I see you naked."

Brayden looked a bit surprised at this "Isn't that supposed to be my line?"

He took his shirt off in a flash.

Every feature of his body, from his neck down to his stomach.

His smirk plus the way his hair got messed up.

Damn.

"Don't look." I said shyly to him as he turned around chuckling.

"Whatever you say, love." He said as I took my boxers off.

I put them aside and glanced at Brayden before I took my underwear off.

I walked over to the bathtub and put my left foot in.

The bath was covered in white bubbles and rose petals making it impossible to see what lay under the water.

"You done yet?" Brayden whined as he tapped his foot impatiently.

"Almost." I said as I put my right foot in the bathtub as well.

The water was warm and relaxing as I sat in the bathtub, the scent of the candles around me made me wanna melt in relaxation.

I was in need of this after today.

My back was leaning against the end of the bathtub as I had my legs to my chest.

"Done." I said as I tried to not look at Brayden.

I heard him sigh of relief as he began unbuckling his pants.

I looked at my kneecaps and focused on them as I heard him step into the water.

"Shit," he said "This feels good."

Oh god, why must I be in this situation? I wanna pounce on him so badly.

"Charlie," he asked as I hummed in response "Why aren't you looking at me?" He chuckled.

I turned my head up slowly and saw him at the other side of the bath tub, looking at me with his infamous and oh-so handsome smile.

I looked at him in awe as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Come here, Charlie." He said as he gestured for me to come closer to him.

I bit my lip, knowing well I couldn't resist him.