Introduction.

↠↞

Every year, Regal High School hosts a tutoring competition. They take the smartest students from all those who entered and assign them an understudy, whom they have to teach. The tutor whose understudy gets the highest marks for the year-end exam wins, with a giant basket of chocolates and bragging rights as the prize. It might not seem like that big of a deal, but to the population of the school - it is.

Angel Gracelynn, a straight A student, is elected to have an understudy for the second year in a row. Her competitive streak was only fuelled when she learned that her known rival, Jaxon Lincoln, the only person standing in her way to earning the title of valedictorian, had been nominated for the competition too. The stakes get even higher when Jaxon threatens to release a video that would be very, very dangerous to her reputation if she loses.

Despite that, it seems easy enough for her. It was far from the hardest battle Angel had fought; there was a surprising amount of spirit in her tiny body. Except a wrench is thrown into her plans when she finds out who she's supposed to tutor: Maxine Grifes, the most intimidating girl in her high school.

↠↞

Welcome to Lip Gloss And Leather Jackets!

This story is for people who are 13+ years old. This also uses explicit language and has some suggestive themes/dialogue/scenes, so if you are uncomfortable with any of those I recommend you not to read this book. It also has a few minor mentions of homophobia. You have been warned.

Please do not copy my work or in any way claim it as your own; I have put a lot of hard work into this book and it'd make me very unhappy if anyone stole it.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this story! Constructive criticism is appreciated, and please remember to vote and comment any thoughts you had! This makes me happy beyond belief.

Without further adue, Lip Gloss And Leather Jackets.