The End.

↠↞

So. This is the end of 'Lip Gloss And Leather Jackets'. I can't quite believe that we've made it this far, that I've made it this far. It might not seem impressive - ten chapters and only twenty-eight thousand words - but it is, to me. And I think that matters, never mind the opinions of those who say otherwise. I feel proud, and happy, because this is it. This is the end.

Despite that, there are a lot of things I dislike or even downright hate about this book. A lot of things don't make sense, remain unknown, and the story has multiple plot-holes that I intend to fill up. I could go on and on about these things, but this is a time for celebration and joy; we'll have time for the weeping and scrupulous editing later.

This final chapter will include Fun Facts About Lip Gloss And Leather Jackets, and Acknowledgements. There are so many people to thank for this story and I'm grateful for that! I also regret to inform you there will be no sequels or prequels to this. Without further adue, please enjoy this last content about the story from me. Thank you all!

↠↞

Fun Facts About Lip Gloss And Leather Jackets

- Angel's first name was, at first, 'Adelaide'. This was changed because I thought it to be too old-fashioned, and it also reminded me of the word 'marmalade', a type of jam.

- Maxine Grifes was actually the main character of a horror short story I was working on, about a girl stuck in a town with a curse on it. I ditched this story, however, and turned her into some kind of genderbent bad boy. 

- Continuing from that, Maxine is actually the genderbend of this trope. That's her whole inspiration. I hope I nailed it, and if I didn't, I hope it's better in the editing and rewrites!

- The suggestive fade-to-black scene in Chapter Nine was not supposed to be there, and I debated with myself of whether I should add it in or not, for I had never posted something that implied sex before. In the end, I went with it, because I didn't know how to end that scene in any other way.

- In the original story plan, Angel never realises that she should balance her friendship and romance. She disregards Eden and the story ends sad as the latter moves away (instead of Maxine).

- I have another document of this story with no cuss words or suggestive themes in it. No 'oh my God' or 'shit' or any of Eden's annoying comments. This was later deleted, because that is coward's work. It sits there in shame, in the trash.

- This whole story would technically be ended if Angel threatened to take this case of blackmail to court, as apparently posting a video of someone without their consent of permission is illegal in some countries.

- Dalla was again, in the original story plan, supposed to be a boy. I made her a girl instead in the final draft because I wanted to do her character inspiration (from someone real I know) justice, and writing girls are easier for me.

↠↞

Acknowledgements

First of all, thank you to butter_flew_ and sootbunni, my real life Eden Riveras. They've motivated me and gave me so much inspiration for this book, it's unreal. They're pain in the asses, but they've kept me going no matter how annoying. And Callista - she doesn't have a Wattpad account, but I adore her more than anything in the world.

Thank you to astrophile, for inspiring me whether they mean to or not; _uzmii, the founder of the 500 club - if it weren't for her, this book would probably still be on its first chapter. Thank you to FireAlwaysReturnsOblivionyx, and calmwolf; Jane, Ky, and Vi; thank you guys for supporting me and motivating me; Nablai, who is the sweetest person I've ever met.

No matter how conceited it sounds, I'd like to thank myself, too. For continuing and going on, standing up after falling down, even when she didn't have to, or she felt lost. I still feel lost even now, but I'll find my way. I'm searching, and one day, I'll get it.

Last but definitely not least, thank you to you. Yes, you - the person reading this right now. Thank you for reading my book, a story I created and wrote and is really dear to me. It's one of the most heartfelt stories I've ever put my dedication into, compared to others. So thank you for every inch of your support, no matter how little that may be. This book isn't complete with you; after all, a story isn't done - not quite, at least - without it's reader.

↠↞

With that, this is Shadow, signing off. Thank you for reading Lip Gloss And Leather Jackets.