Suit Up

~ WARNING TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE,SELF HARM, AND ABUSE~

~Cater

It was the end of the day. I decide to do something besides going home. I don't want to deal with my parents. I had to much stuff on my mine to deal with them and homework.  I walked into an alley and change into my villain clothes. I walked to see if I can do anything to get his attention. Maybe his girlfriend. Nobody knows who he is but I got a clue. I looked up at the blue sky wondering what it would be like to fly.

"It must be amazing," I said aloud. I transport myself to the highest building in the city. I laid on my back and close my eyes rested for awhile, thinking about what happened to day at school. I can't help but wonder why Jayden would help me and what it would feel like to fly. I heard someone landed on the roof of the building that I was on.

"What are you doing Dark Shadow?" Lightning Prince asked, walking closer.

"Thinking," I said, closing my eyes.

"Not planning anything evil today?" He asked.

"No. I had rough day," I said, letting the sun warm me.

"What to talk about it?" Lightning Prince asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Not really," I said, looking over at him, "So, what brings you here?" I asked him

"I saw you laying up here. I thought you might be plotting something or looking for a target," He said, looking at the skyline.

"Nah. I could do that at anytime but just not today or maybe never. Who knows?" I whispered, looking at the people below.

"Why?" Lightning Prince asked.

"I don't know," I said, putting a sad smile on.  I looked up at the sky, "I wonder what it would feel like to be free,"

"What do you mean?" he asked, sounding confused.

"To be like a bird and fly away from this horrible place," I said, looking down at my feet, "Well thank you for listening but I better get going," I said, disappearing.

~Jayden.

I was heading home. I decided to do my homework later. I want to see this villain called, "Dark Shadow" I don't know why but I think I know who he is. I suited up and took to the air. I looked around to see if I can find him. I saw him lay on the roof of a business building the highest on in the city. He seems off.  I landed on the roof. He notice that I'm here.

"What are you doing Dark Shadow?"I asked, walking closer.

"Thinking," Dark Shadow said, closing his eyes.  What is thinking about?

"Not planning anything evil today?" I asked, changing the subject.

"No. I had rough day," he said, spread out in the sun.

"What to talk about it?" I asked, taking a seat next to him.

"Not really," Dark Shadow said, looking over at me, "So, what brings you here?" He asked me.

"I saw you laying up here. I thought you might be plotting something or looking for a target," I said, looking at the skyline.

"Nah. I could do that at anytime but just not today or maybe never. Who knows?" Dark Shadow whispered, looking at the people below.

"Why?" I asked. I notice he seems to be down, like depress or something.

"I don't know," Dark Shadow said, putting a sad smile on.  He looked up at the sky, "I wonder what it would feel like to be free,"