Chapter 1: Blissfully Blue

Marinette

  I grabbed my books and closed my locker door, walking out of the school. Before I could make it past the exit, something caught my eye, or... Someone. Adrien Agreste, the boy I secretly loved.

  No one knew except for Tikki. Not even Alya, I was pretty secretive, while everyone else thought I was a completely ordinary girl. Well, they were wrong. And I'm glad, I had to keep my identity a secret, as well as my love for Adrien.

  So when I looked up to find him standing at the exit, I wanted nothing more than to run. But I kept walking, hiding my nervousness with a smirk. I grinned at him as he continued to stare at me as I walked out of the school.

  I headed to a cafe, it wasn't very known. I ordered a chocolate milkshake, usually I would just get a water, but today I was on the last chapters of my book. Every day I would walk to this very cafe, and read my book, enjoying the peacefulness.

  I sat at my normal table, pulling out my book from my bag. The waitress- Selene- set my milkshake on the table,  "Last chapter Marinette?" I nodded, "Yeah. Last shift?" Selene nodded and I smiled at her as she headed back to the kitchen.

  I took a sip of the shake, licking the whip cream off my lips. I smiled as I continued to read my book, getting lost in my imagination as I flipped the page, scanning over the paragraphs, eager to see what would happen next.

  I relaxed my shoulders as I let go of my problems and my worries were the Main character's. I heard a few screams, and packed up my book, running behind the building. "Just say the words." I grinned, "Tikki, spots on!"

  I transformed, scanning the city for any villans. "Ladybug! Watch out!" Before I knew it I had been tackled to the ground, I looked up to find green electric eyes. "C-chat Noir?" He winked at me, "The one and only." I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

  So I had small feelings for Cat Noir, He was my partner and I saw him every day. His masculinity was the opposite of fragile, and his personality was golden. He was sweet and charming, sure he was a bit flirtatious, but no one's perfect.

  His green eyes, golden hair, and tan skin was more then just tempting. But I couldn't let his good looks and my feelings get in the way of protection for Paris. So I simply smiled and we began to fight the villan. This Akuma was simple, so we defeated him earlier then expected.

  "Pound it!" We exclaimed in representation of teamwork, "Bug out!" I called, latching my yo-yo onto a street light, "Bye kitty." I said, he smiled and saluted as he extended his staff and he was gone, I smiled in admiration before swinging away.

  "Spots off." I detransformed, Tikki landing in my hands. I giggled at her before handing her a cookie that she immediately began to munch on. I plopped onto my bed, stretching out my arms and yawning. "You still have homework Marinette."

"Dang it."

Adrien

  I laughed with my friends, about to leave the school. I didn't mind a quick chat. So I was totally unprepared when a girl, named Marinette Dupain-Cheng, walked pass me. I let my eyes wander to hers, taking me into a never ending sea of Sapphire Blue.

  I stood there breathless, never taking my eyes off of her. She smirked, then grinned showing her purely white teeth. A small blush covered my cheeks, as she walked out of the school. Finally my stare was torn from her as Nino punched my shoulder playfully.

  "Woah dude, don't think I didn't see that~" I blushed, "See what?" He smirked, "Don't play dumb dude. You obviously like Marinette." I chuckled, "Your crazy Nino. I don't even know anything about her."

  My eyes widened with realization, I really didn't. I wish I could say I was lying, but the sad truth was... I didn't. Marinette wasn't even my friend, she hasn't said anything to me except for hi. But, why didn't I ever talk to her? She seemed kind of quiet, but she was beautiful.

  Her eyes were so blissfully blue, her midnight hair fell on her shoulders so gracefully. Her lips seemed so soft and perfect. They way her hips curved and her smile brightened the room, I could stare at her all day, and yet I hadn't said a word to her.

  Before Nino could say anything else I ran out of the school, I couldn't like Marinette! I committed to loving Ladybug and here I was complementing a girl at school who I never even talked to. Once I arrived home, I immediately ran to my room.

***

  After an akuma attack with Ladybug, I jumped back to the mansion and detransformed. "I need cheese." Plagg said dramatically as he layed his arms out on my bed. I rolled my eyes playfully before tossing him some cheese.

  Plagg grinned and ate the cheese in one bite. I sighed, what was I going to do with him? I headed back to my desk and started my homework, suddenly a girl with blue bell eyes and midnight hair crossed my mind. Marinette...

  I sighed, maybe I should talk to her. Ask her to hangout, or for her number. I began to scribble down answers on my math homework. I plopped down on my bed, sighing in relief as I closed my eyes. Hopefully I could become good friends with this Marinette girl. Maybe even more then friends...

  WAIT WHAT NO! I LOVE LADYBUG!!! Just ladybug.. Right?

~~965 words~~