Chapter 15: Claws Off

Adrien

"Pound it!"

"Ladybug... Can I, can I talk to you?" Ladybug looked from behind her shoulder as she was about to leave. "What's up?" She asked with her arms crossed. I gulped, telling her my identity really wasn't the problem.

It was her reaction. I just should've done it earlier... I trust her, I don't want her to think that I don't. Plus I had just told her about why I wanted to wait for marriage. When we were only in highschool... 

"Chat Noir? Hello?" She waved her hand in front of my face, pulling me from my thoughts. Her earrings started beeping, "Okay I've gotta go." She said, I grabbed her hand. "Wait!"

"Chat Noir I have to go!" She shouted, irritated as hell.

"I already know who you are!" I said, her eyes widened. She frowned, "W-what? What do you mean?" I sighed, "Marinette, I need to talk to you." She gulped, "No, answer me!" She ripped her hand away from mine.

"I will, but unless you want the whole world to figure out your identity then you need to come with me." I said, she nodded and followed me. I lead her to the top of the mansion, landing in my room.

Her earrings went off, and she detransformed. "How do you know who I am chat? And why are we here?" I narrowed my eyebrows, "Promise me this won't change anything..." I said softly.

"Chat this has already changed everything, we're not supposed to know each other's identity." I gulped, "Just please... Promise me..." She crossed her arms, "I can't do that. It depends on what we're dealing with here."

I looked into her blue eyes, and for a second I saw a flicker of concern. She was obviously worried, but I needed to tell her now. "Plagg... Claws off." The transformation wore off. She needed to know.

"CHAT NO!" She covered her eyes, "How is this going to fix anything-" I walked closer to her, placing my hands on hers ad guiding them away from her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut, "Ladybug... M-marinette... Open your eyes. Please, just trust me."

She shook her head, "Why did you take me here in the first place?" I gently laced our fingers together, "Open your eyes and you'll see." She sighed, taking in a deep breath and finally opening those beautiful sapphire blue bell eyes.

"A-adrien?" She said, her cheeks tinted with a light pink. "W-wait- no... t-this isn't happening-" I shushed her, placing my lips against hers and pulling her into a kiss. I backed away, letting her process all of what just happened.

"Adrien... You're Chat Noir?" Her eyebrows narrowed, "B-but that means-- wait- why didn't you tell me before?!" She backed away, turning her back to me and covering her face with her hands. "You were Chat Noir this whole time.. the girl you were seeing was me!"

She faced me once more, "That explains your nightmare! A-and why chat couldn't make it- why you couldn't make it to the studio- ugh everything makes sense now and I'm such an idiot!" I offered her a small smile, she was just so cute.

"Marinette, does this change anything?" I asked her, she sighed and looked up at me. "If you're asking about the way I feel about you, I don't think I could love you anymore then I already do." Marinette answered, I felt my heart flutter in my chest. "But it does change a lot, everything makes sense now..."

I smiled at my lover, and I knew that I should've told her sooner. But right now was perfect. "You're not mad?" i asked and Marinette shook her head, "No... I'm not mad at all..." She said burying her face into my chest and wrapping her arms around me.

It felt exhilarating and I buried my nose into her hair, having the fragrance of her shampoo penetrate my nose as I held her in my arms. "I love you..." I whispered, a crimson red dusting my cheeks as Marinette looked up at me, her eyes staring into mine.

"I love you Adrien... Don't ever forget that." She said, and I nodded. Letting the words that escaped her lips deep in and seal in my head. Engraved in my memory, as I placed a tender kiss to her forehead.

***

Marinette

"This brings back memories..." I said, leaning against the railing of the Eiffel tower with my love standing behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and his chin placed against the crook of my neck, feathering kisses against my jaw.

I giggled as we stared at the sunset, gleaming across the Parisian waters. I turned around in his arms, facing him and kissing his lips. He pulled me closer, kissing me over and over again and I felt my chest tighten as his lips overlapped mine.

His lips popped off of mine in a swift movement, my heart racing. "Adrien..." I said, almost like a question. "We should go somewhere more private." I said and he chuckled, "As you wish, princess."

That was how we found ourselves in his bedroom in the midst of a heated make out session. His body pressed against mine in a burning sensation as he held my thighs and pressed my back against his bed. I knew it wouldn't go further then this but I was glad he was respectful.

He slipped off his shirt, my hands traveling up his bare skin as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both stoped to catch our breath and I laughed. "You are so much better in real life then in the shirtless magazines..." I admitted and he chuckled.

"You read the magazines?" He asked with a furrow of his brow and I shrugged, "I might've saw some at the store..." His expression urged me to continue, "And I might've purchased some at the store..." He laughed and lay beside me.

"Don't worry, I have Ladybug and Chat Noir action figures that I purposely bought online." He admitted shamelessly.

"Interesting, I'll keep that in mind."