Chapter 4 Mall Mischief

After watching the film and wiping away a few tears I put my laptop away and finished of the popcorn. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair before snuggling into bed thinking about all the love and Ryan gosling.

When I woke up the next morning and saw the light emerging from my blinds I quickly submerged under my blanket.

My stomach started to grumble meaning it was time for some food.

I grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my neck incase we get any surprise visits which usually happens.

I looked at the time.

'12:05'

Mom and dad were probably still sleeping or working.

I made my way to the kitchen I got some cocoa puffs from the cupboard and made nice bowl of cereal.

I walked over to the t.v and started watching my favourite show.

'CakeBoss'

Man I wish I lived in New Jersey.

I watched them make an enormous sweet 16 cake for Mario's daughter untill the phone wrung.

It was Ishell, one of my best friends. She was acually the closest and bestest friend I have.

Me and her have a group of friends too who were my bestest friends to but Ishell was my closest. I met her in kindergarten and we've been togather since, well until she moved last year and started going to Rivercresent high instead of Eugene Greyson mostly because Rivercresent is like a 1 minuite walk from her house. But the ought our years togather we met other people likeYasmeen, and Soha. Eventually we made a small gang.

" Hey!" she said in her typical squeaky voice, heck she was half the size of me!"

" What's up?"

"Nothing, just called to se what you were up to ."

"Well I'm eating and watching t.v"

" Fascinating."

I lifted my spoon of cereal and chomped it down while watching Mario dancing with his daughter.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over. I invited Yasmeen but Soha isn't picking up."

I kind of wanted today be a low and chillaxing day but I haven't been over to Ishells house for like 2 weeks.

" Sure, let me ask my mom and my brother."

" Okay."

I finished my cereal and disposed if the dishes in the sink before among my way up to my moms room.

She was sleeping and so was my dad.

"Hey mom can I go to Ishell's house today?"

I his peers slightly nudging her on the shoulder.

She moaned before turning under the cover with little tuff of her hair popping out.

" Mom can I go?"

She finally turned to me and my dad snored.

" What?"

"Can I go to Ishell's house? please"

" Fine just leave me alone."

And then she huddled under the covers.

I walked over to my brother's room and saw half of him on the bed and the other half on the floor.

I am so proud of him

( note sarcasm)

I poked his face to see if he was awake which he obviously wasn't but it was fun.