Chapter 14 Pakistani Idol?!

My mom came rushing upstairs as she saw me trying to remove the bed covers.

It looked like she was about to hurl.

Man, this was more gory than it intended to be, I mean, it's just blood?

Well a lot of it that is.

" YALLAH! WHAT HAPPENED!" She whisper yelled.

I gave her a weird look and she immediately came to my rescue.

She shunned me out of the room so I could get changed into cleaner clothes.

When I returned back to my room, she was there getting the sheets of my bed in complete disgust.

We quickly changed the covers and layer down another sheet incase of another accident.

Before any if the guys could see, I quickly ran down stairs, threw the dirty sheets into the wash and turned it on.

At that moment my brother came into the laundry room with a bunch of groceries.

" What are you doing here?" he asked as he put the products into the large freezers.

" Oh, uh, mama wanted me to do the laundry."

He nodded as he put the items Into the freezer.

" Where do I put this?" said a male voice from the corridors.

I looks over Bilal's shoulders to see a struggling Ahmed with a box of groceries.

He froze in his tracks for about a second before walking again towards me and my brother.

" Asalamwulaikum Salma." he said as he handed Bilal the stuff.

He gave me a warm smile making me all weird and tingly.

" Um Salam I mean Walaikumsalam." I stuttered, mentally slapping myself.

Bilal gave me a weird look as he finished shoving everything into the big freezer.

" Ahmed's just here to hang out, if you need us, we'll be in the basement." Bilal said.

I awkwardly nodded.

" Salma, can you put these water bottles in the garage."

Before I knew it Bilal handed am a carton of water bottles, it was so heavy that a few accidentally fell.

I tried to bend down to reach them but I was wearing loose pants so if I move then whhooop! comes down my pants.

Ahmed and Bilal just stared at me as I awkwardly tried to get the water bottles.

" Um can you guys leave, please?" I asked. the guys just nodded weirdly before heading to the basement.

Finally.

I bent all the way down, feeling the air on my rear.

-_______-

I stacked the bottles onto the shelf before heading to my room.

I caught a glimpse of Ahmed looking at me but turned right away as I noticed.

If there's a stain on my pants that he noticed then I'm legit going to die!

I arrived quickly to my clean room and plopped myself on the bed. I've been wondering about that change room incident and it kept sending goosebumps all over me.

Ugh.

I was wondering because of the fake girls sign on the change room of how the guys ended up going in? it turned out that they remover their change room to be the one on the right do they automatically go in, not looking at the sign since they already knew that it's the right one.