Chapter 10 Newguy and Playboy

Just want to say thanks to AtikaAhmed, flaming_hott and nameera99!😎 than you for supporting and following me, it means a lot. Oh and just another shout out to my friend typicalfan, she was my first follower so go check these Lovelies. another thing is thank you a lot!!!!! I've reached 100 reads and it really touches my heart you don't even know, but in going to let you read this chapter so anyways thank you and see you soon.☀️

P.S. tell me if you like the front cover! I would like to hear you guys opinion on it! :)

P.P.S. I reached 100 read!!!! OMG!!! to me that is big and thank you to everyone who had read and supported since this is my first proper book so far. *tears* :)

P.P.P.S. is this how youtubers feel when the get a new record of subscribers or likes?

P.P.P.P.S k I'm going to stop and now enjoy the story. :D

----------------------------------------------

Well Monday came strolling along just nicely... Not.

I wasn't sick any more which was good Allhumdullilah but I still didn't want to get up and trudge to school.

School.... Ewwwwwwwwww.....

the day went by as usual, Ashton and i sort of ignored the whole awkward tension between us and he just did some NORMAL small talk or conversation.

During lunch though when i went to sit with Soha who was burried in a manifest of words on papers like usual, an ASHTONishing thing happened. Ashton came to our table in public!

LOL get it, i put Ashton's name in Ashtonishing becuase like you know word play because it was about him, Hee Hee

shut up brain! your so immature! And that was an awful play of words!

" Hi" he said and I quickly just waved at him mostly because my mouth was full and didn't want chicken spewing out.

Soha, however unglued her face from her book and just stared at me then glanced at Ashton before staring at me again.

We were basically communicating telepathically and I knew exactly what she meant.

' Why is Ashton Ramsey here? Everyone is watching, is he really talking to you! Etc....'

" Um, Soha this is my very stupid project partner." I said, gesturing to Ashton who had a fake hurt face.

To be honest, he's pretty good at that.

" Um can you um wait here." she quickly said before slamming her book, grabbing my arm and pulling me aside.

" What is Ashton doing here? Especially with us?" she whispered making sure no one could hear.

I took deep breathe, I mean Soha's my best friend and I should tell her about the whole pool thing and how Ashton's not a jerk or at least I think so.

I told her everything and she stood there gawking at me.

" You're not getting you know..." she said and saying the rest with her eyes.

" No and he knows that too, we're just partners so nothing's going on and I know it's haram if what you're thinking but that's not true." I said with my hands on my hips.

I told her almost everything except the part about me actually maybe liking Ashton but on a second note I'm not even sure about that.

After a bit of small talk with Ashton he soon left leaving the rest if the day as usual.