The start

The sea, something so beautiful, but full of misery and danger. It can so calm, and peaceful, to your worst nightmare, tossing you about.

In this place, you have no power over the sea, but you still use it at your tool, to help you, and your crew.

A tall yellow haired woman in a long brown coat stands at the edge of a ship, leaning on her folded arms, looking out over the sea. Her hair was up, and she had a black shirt and pants on, and a sword at her side.

She picked up her arms and stood straight up at the sound of footsteps coming her way, revealing a hook at her side instead of a hand.

A tall blonde man, walked up behind her. He had a brown vest, and a yellow and white striped shirt on, along with black trousers.

"Cap'n" he said, looking at the women. "Sun, what have I told you about calling me that?" "Apologise Ca- I mean, Yang."

Yang let out a sigh, "What do ya want?" "We should be hitting the island soon" Yang thought to herself for a moment.

"As far as we know, the Belladonna's are on the island right now." Yang got a grin on her face, "Well, we'll get the money they owe us."

Sun gulped, nerves to speak, "What happens if they...don't have the money?" He waited for the answer, he knew his captain could be ruthless.

"....if they don't have the money....." Silence filled the air. Yang took a deep breath and, tilting her head up.

"If they don't have the money, we'll have to take something they love dearly...." "A-and that would be?" "Ghira, he has a daughter, right?"

"Ca- i mean, Yang, you don't mean?!" "If they don't have they money, we'll have to take their daughter." "WHAT?!". Yang glared at him with 1 eye over her shoulder, "You got a problem with that?"

"N-no, I just....why their daughter, why not just take everything in their house?". Yang got a sinister smirk and turned twords Sun.

"Remember last time we where there?" "Yes..." "Their daughter, she's a real looker." "What!? You want to kidnap her because you think she's pretty?!" "No, they owe us money, it's just getting a nice looking girl, and getting what they owe!"

Sun just stood there, shocked. That is, until a high pitched voice could be heard. "CAP'N, WE'RE HERE!" Yang let out a laugh, "let's go, they got a debt to pay!"

Here's a shot little start for you, let me know what you think!