chapter 3

Blake didn't turn around, she could tell, exactly who was behind her.

"What did you need to tell me?" The man asked, not noticing Blake.

"Oh, we have a new girl fighting with us." Neptune said, grabbing Blake's wrist, and pulling her to his side.

The man looked at her, anger very clear in his eyes, and Blake did her best to hide the ever growing fear in hers.

"I-i should go, I need to talk to, Yang." Blake said, walking out of the room, trying to be as quick as possible.

She walked out, and heading to the top of the deck when she felt something grab her wrist.

She was turned around, and shoved against the wall of the ship, feeling a hand, covering her mouth. "Hello, my love, it's been, far, to long."

Blake grabbed the man's hand, ripping if off of her face. "What the fuck do you want, Adam?!" Blake demanded, glaring at him.

"Oh come now, I thought you'd be happy to see your boyfriend." He said, a smirk growing ever clear on his face, his voice smooth, and sarcastic.

Blake pushed him away. "You are not my boyfriend, you are my ex, I dumped you for a fucking reason." Blake said, still glaring at him.

Adam's smirk fell, as he rolled his eyes. "I killed one person, and you dumped me." Blake didn't believe it.

"You know, it's so much more than that, and I know, your body count is higher that that, and I know, they where innocent people, and you just, took their lives away to satisfy your sick and twisted thrills!?" Blake said, progressively getting louder.

Blake turned twords the stairs, walking twords then, listening carefully to what was around her, picking up quite footsteps behind her.

She got to the deck, and kept walking to Yang's office, when she was pinned to the ground, one arm behind her back.

"You're not going anywhere, cat!" Adam hissed, glaring at her.

"Don't call me that!" Blake said, trying to get up. "This brings back memories, doesn't it, cat?" Adam question, his grip of Blake's arm tightening.

Blake remembered how he would treat her, the physical abuse she'd gone through with him, the mental abuse she went through, that took years to even get kind of better.

"I said, Don't call me that!" Blake said, louder, as she got up, and Adam fell over, letting go of her wrist.

Adam rubbed the top of his head, cursing under his breath, he had let his guard down for 2 seconds, and this happens.

He looked up, and glared at Blake, slowly getting up. "You bitch." He said, taking a step closer to Blake, she took a step back.

Fear was rising in Blake once again, what happened to that confidence she just had? Adam took another step twords her, grabbing her forearm, clenching his other hand in a fist.

"You really think, that I would let you get away again, and not punish you?" He asked, pulling back his fist. "If so, you're poorly mistaken."

He threw his fist, and Blake ducked, shooting back up, hitting Adam's chin. Adam let out a pained grunt, and grabbed the top of Blake's hair.

He lifted her up by the hair, as Blake used her free hand and grabbed his wrist, trying to get free of his grip. "That's it, I've dealt with enough of your shit!" He yelled, letting go of Blake's forearm.

He made a fist and pulled it back, throwing in into Blake's abdomen, as she let out a yelp of pain.

They heard a door swing open, and Adam looked over at Yang, as Blake still tried to free herself from his grip.