Chapter 1

(not completely done)

A small boat headed twords the land, Yang, Sun, and 2 others in the boat, a girl with short black hair with red tips, and a girl with white hair.

The boat stopped at a dock, and the girl with black and red hair tied it to a pole. "Ruby, make sure you tie it tight enough this time." Yang said looking at the girl, "Sure thing sis!" Ruby said, happily.

Ruby finished with the boat, and got up. The 4 walk down the street, faunus backing up off the street as they head twords the biggest house.

A young girl, with cat ears could be seen reading on the porch swing. Yang smiled a little, she was about to either get money or get a cute girl, either one she was fine with.

The girl looked up from her book to see the 4 walking twords her house. She got down and stood in front of them, she has a white blouse and black leather pants on.

"Can I help you? Wait, you're..." "Captain Yang, at your service, I need to speak with ye folks." Yang said, bowing. "Oh, my apologies, captain, it's been a year."

The girl walked inside the house, and came back out with 2 people following her. A tall man, and a short women following behind him, both with black hair.

The man glared at Yang, crossing his arms. "What do you want?!" "Well Ghira, your year is up." "Oh.... right." "I'll take what you owe me, and I'll be on my way."

The man's face went grim, "my apologies, captain, but, I don't have the money..." Yang took a deep breath, closing, then opening her eyes. "I gave you a YEAR" she took a step forward, "a YEAR, and you don't have the money you owe me?!"

"N-no...but, I can get it soon!" "No, no, you'll be paying it all right here and now!" "What?" Yang nodded,  and smiled. "Yep, you can pay it all off, and I won't bother you ever again."

The man, smiled, he felt as if he had lucked out, Yang, must of been in a good mood to not raid his house there and then, and to let him pay off his debt, this was his lucky day. Or so he thought.

"What do I have to do?!" Yang smiled, and turned twords Sun. "Now." Sun nodded, and took out his sword.

Ghira looked at his wife, and daughter, "go inside, please." "What, dad!" "Blake, go inside!". Yang took a step forward, "that won't be necessary."

The 3 looked at her, "What did you think we where going to do?" The man stood and looked at her. "I didn't know what you where going to, I just want to keep them out of it." "It's a bit to late for that."

Ghira looked at Yang, confused. Yang turned twords  Sun again. "Now." Sun walked up and grabbed Blake's arm dragging her back to the other 2.

"BLAKE!" Ghira shouted but Yang pointed the sword at his neck. "Ah ah ah, I don't want to deal with another dead body today." "Please, let my daughter go!"

Yang looked back at Blake, who was now, knocked out with Sun holding her over his shoulder. "I don't think I will." "Please, there must be another way, I'll do anything!"

"Sorry, but I made my decision, you'll see her once a year, maybe more if I'm feeling nice." She said putting her sword away and walking off. The 4 walked back, Ruby had already untied the rope.

They left twords the ship, and got on. "Good evening Cap'n." A man with blue hair and goggles on his head said. Yang nodded and turned twords Sun. "Tie her to the flag pole" Sun nods and walks off.

"Um, why do you have a girl?" "She is our payment, Ghira didn't have the money, so we took her instead." "You just... kidnapped someone?" "I did it to you, didn't I?" "Well, yeah, but, that's different." "How?"