chapter 2

Yang stood in the side of the ship, sword in hand, he hook, on her side.

"READY MEN!" She yelled, as 5 canons where raised, ready to fire. "WAIT FOR IT!" she yelled again, raising her hook.

The ship went by , as she quickly lowered her hook, "FIRE!"

Blake sat inside, as she heard 5 deafening bangs goo off, as she quickly covered her cat ears.

She looked out the small window on the door, seeing the captain, a devilish smirk on her face, as 4 pirates used rope to go to the other ship.

Blake grabbed a sword from the extensive collection behind Yang's small desk.

She looked out again, seeing Yang swinging to the other ship. Blake grabbed the handle, only to realize it's locked. "SHE FUCKING LOCKED IT?!" Blake yelled, as she tried to open it still.

Yang landed, with a loud THUD as her boots hit the ships wood. 4 guards surrounded her, each with a sword in hand, and leg guards and chest plates on.

"Captain Xiao Long, you are under arrest by order of queen Salem, Drop your weapon and call off your men before we must use force!" One of them shouted.

Yang grinned, as she looked around her. "You think' ye did somthin' there, don' ya" Yang said, as she got into a battle stance.

"We have you surrounded, 4 to 1, this is your last warning before we force you!" The man shouted again, as he held his sword up, trying to intimidate Yang.

"Ya know, I really like those odds!" Yang said, her smirk getting bigger.

Blake started using her shoulder as a battering ram, and managed to break part of it, and get the door open. "At least I didn't dislocate my shoulder this time." She said, gripping her shoulder in pain.

She looked over the edge of the ship and saw Yang being surrounded by 4 men, as one more took position right above them, one that Yang didn't seem to notice.

The 4 men all moved at once, trying to crush her with their swords. Yang uses her sword to block, as she presses upwards.

She sends the men back, as 3 of them try to attack from the front. Yang used one hand to keep them at Bay, as she felt something behind her.

She heard a slash, as she used her hook, to block the attack.

Yang turned and glared at the man, and she twisted her hook out of the man's hand, and throwing it into the man's shoulder.

He let out a sheik of pain, as he fell backwards, almost off the ship.

Yang turned to face the 3 men again, 2 of them hesitant to attack, as the man from earlier just glared at her, and snarled. "YOU BITCH!"

He ran at Yang, being reckless with his attacks, as 2 of Yang's men took on the other 2. "I'LL KILL YOU!" "I'll kill ya first." Yang said, as she pushed the man back.

He smirked, as he did a quick hand signal, and heard something falling.

Yang looked up, seeing a man with a scorpion tail falling twords her, until, a familiar looking woman swang over, and managed to kick him away.

Yang let out a laugh. "TURN' TO TH' DARK SIDE THAT QUICK?!" Yang laughed, ad Blake held up the sword she stole from Yang's collection, facing the man.

"Don't flatter yourself captain, you're simply my ticket to seeing my home again." Blake said, blocking the man's stinger attacks.

The guard ran twords Yang, as he swong hi sword to hit Yang. She blocked , and threw him back. "Aww, ya'll do it eventually!" Yang said, as she ran twords the guard, cutting off his hand, and throwing him over board.