Chapter 4

"I think I know a way to get off this ship!" Blake said, excitedly, her cat ears perking up.

"Really?" Sun questioned, his tail swaying in anticipation. "If I can get enough money, she'll have to let me go!" Blake exclaimed, jumping up.

Sun's tail stopped swaying, as it went limp. "Sorry, but that won't work, she took you as their payment, so, letting you pay off the debt probably won't work." Sun said, lowering his head.

Blake's expression fell, as she fell onto the couch again, as her cat ears pressed against her head. She let out a sigh, as she lowered her head.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye." Blake said, her voice cracking.

Sun felt bad, but he couldn't do anything. "I'm sorry" he said, turning his head, as tears begin to well in Blake's eyes, but refused to let them fall.

"Not entirely your fault, I just, I wish could have said goodbye, I left them once without saying it, and I never wanted to do it again." Blake said, sniffling a bit. "It'll get better, I promise." Sun said, in a soft, comforting voice.

They heard a bang as the door swung open, as a slightly concerned Yang walked in. She looked at them, and let out a sigh of relief, then looked closer at Blake, seeing the tears in her eyes.

Yang glared at Sun, "What did you do?" She asked, getting in front of Blake, and getting on a knee to look at her.

"He didn't do anything, I'm fine" Blake said, wiping her tears. "What's wrong? How can I help?" Yang asked, "for a kidnapper, she is very caring" Blake thought.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Blake said, sniffling a bit, her ears still against her head.

Yang took a deep breath in, as she grabbed Sun's wrist and dragged him out of the office, opening the door with her hook.

She closed the door, and dragged him a bit further. "What the fuck happened?" Yang asked, confused, and concerned. "She didn't get to say goodbye to her parents, so, now she's sad." Sun explained.

"Then I guess we're going back to Menagerie for two reasons now." Yang said, crossing her arms.

"What, why?!" Sun demanded. "She wants to see her folks, say goodbye probably, and that trade ship didn't have enough fruit, so we could all get scurvy." Yang explained.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sun asked, confused. "What do you mean?" Yang asked, glaring at him a bit.

"What happened to the captain that was ruthless, who could literally, make an entire ship surrender from a single look, you didn't care about others feelings?" Sun asked.

"Oh, trust me, she's still here, and if anything goes wrong, I won't hesitate to obliterate that island." Yang explained, taking a deep breath.

"But, at the same time, I want to make her happy, in anyway I possibly can, and like, I want to protect her, I want her to smile more." Yang said, mainly just confused on her own feelings.

Sun was stunned for a second, but them started to realize a lot started to make sense. "Hooollly shit, you're gay for her!" Sun exclaimed, as Yang raised her hook to his throat.

"Thanks captain obvious, say that any louder, and she hears, Adam won't be the only one getting thrown off the ship tonight." Yang said, her voice dangerously low, as she presses her hook further into Sun throat.

"Am I understood?" Yang asked, "Y-yes cap'n" Sun said, shakily. Yang took her hook back, as she brushed it off. "So, any questions?" Yang asked, holding her hook in her hand behind her back.