Chapter 6

"Did I miss something" Ghira asked, his face carrying a confused expression. "No, take your daughter for the day before she KNOCKS ME OUT AGAIN!" Yang said, still a bit angry.

"I said sorry! And you needed to sleep, and, I even put you on your couch!" Blake argued, her ears flattening back against her head.

"Know what!" Yang said, raising her hand, "I have to go make sure, Nora, doesn't kill anyone, I put Ren in charge of her today, but I'm still worried, so, I'll come get you at sunset, and we're leaving." Yang explained, turning around, walking off.

"Um, what happened?" Ghira asked, as Blake walked in. "She refused to go to sleep last night, so I knocked her out, and made her go to sleep." Blake explained. "So, now she's mad at me."

"Well, I would be mad to, but, why don't you just, knock her out and run?" He asked.

"Well, I doubt she would hurt you and Mom, I believe she would just come back and find me, and she took me as payment, plus, I've had fun on the one adventure so far" Blake shrugged.

...

Nora saw Yang coming, mumbling under her breath, "--------and jusT KNOCKED ME OUT!" Yang said, starting to gather fruit.

Nora jumped down, "what's wrong, still mad about Blake." Nora asked, leaning on a tree.

"No, I let my guard down enough for her to do that, she makes me weak, and I'm to comfortable around her, and the worst part is, I'm not even mad at her anymore!" Yang said, dropping the fruit in a basket.

"So, why are you still mad?" "Because, she makes me go crazy, not in a bad way, I can't think straight-" "you can never think straight" Nora interrupted, earning a glare from Yang.

"Anyway, I can't think straight around her, and just, seeing her makes me want to make her happy, and seeing her smile, makes me wish, I could see it forever, and keep her safe." Yang explained.

"You're gay for her." "I KNOW!" Yang snapped, "I'm aware of my feelings Nora, I just don't understand why I'm like this with her, I wasn't like this with anyone else." Yang explained.

Nora shrugged, "I'm not the deep emotions one, that's would Ren." She said, pointing to Ren.

Nora grabbed his arm, dragging him over, "help Yang with her gay confusion, I'll take over on this." Nora said walking away.

"So, is it Bl-" "Yes it's Blake!" Yang snapped, folding her arms. "You seem to be comfortable around her." "That's the problem, I'm to comfortable around her."

Yang crossed her arms as the crew stared at her, earning a mean glare from the side.

"Want to talk somewhere else?" Ren asked, starting to walk forward, Yang soon to follow.

"So, why are you mad?" "Because I was to comfortable around her, enough to let my guard down, and for her to knock me out.", She said, folding her arms, as a snarl formed on her lips.

"Don't be mad about that, that's a good thing." Ren explained as Yang's snarl fell. "Huh?" "To be comfortable around someone is good, you feel free to be who you really are." Ren said, as they continued walking.

"I get that, but, I'm just mad right now, I need to blow off some steam." Yang said walking faster.

Ren picked up the pace, walking next to her. "How do you plan to do that"

"Don't know, beating something would do nicely." Yang said, scanning the area as she walked. "No one here please." Ren said, looking around.

He stops Yang, pointing twords a group of what looked like bandits, hiding in a small cave. "Here, one second." Ren said, walking twords them, as they pulled out swords.