Chapter 5

Blake woke up to being shook, as Yang stood above her with a smile. "Get up, you're coming with us." Yang said, walking twords the door.

Blake sat up, as her ears flattened against her head, as she rubbed her head.

She quickly brushed her hair, as she walked out, only to see a place she wasn't expecting to see in a long time. Blake walked over to Yang, grabbing her wrist. "Are we-" Blake began to ask, as Yang smiled and nodded.

"Yes, we are, but we're mainly here to collect enough fruits so that no one on the ship gets scurvy." Yang said, "oh, right." Blake said, as her ears flattened against her head, and looked to the side, grabbed her left bicep.

They loaded onto a boat to get to the mainland, Yang stepped out, helping Blake out. "Ok, you know what to do, Nora is in charge, I need to make a quick stop." Yang said, as everyone started to follow Nora.

Yang grabbed Blake's arm, as everyone else passed, as Yang started leading Blake aside.

They walked down a path that Blake had walked several times, as faint whispers could be heard, glances their way, as Blake looked twords the ground.

Blake felt Yang grab her shoulder, stopping her. Blake looked at Yang, her ears leaning back, seeing Yang looking straight ahead, only to see her home.

"I-i know you didn't exactly *ahem*" Yang cleared her throat, scratch the back of her head, looking away from Blake, as a pink tint appears on on her face. "Exactly get to say goodbye, so, I thought that since we're, going to stay for about 2 days, you could spend time with them, and get to properly say goodbye."

Yang explained, as she looked at Blake, a small smile on her face. Blake smiled as she jumped up and hugged Yang.

Yang was shocked for a second, looking over making sure it want a trick, as she slowly put her arm around Blake's waist. "Thank you." Blake said, separating them.

"You've known me for, what, like, a day and half?" Blake said, as they walked to the front door.

"Technically we've known each other for a year, but yes." Yang replied, as Blake knocked on the door. "I suppose that's true, but you also kidnapped me." Blake said, as she heard something from behind the door.

Yang put her hand on her hip, rolling her eyes a bit. "Well, that's true, but still, I know it made you-" the door opened as a small woman stood in the  door way, wide eyed.

"B-blake?" She asked, tears in her eyes. Blake held up a hand, waving a bit. "Hey Mom." Blake said, smiling.

The woman hugged Blake, still crying a bit, happily. "I-i thought-" she cut herself off, seeing Yang, standing off to the side.

Blake looked over at her, "what where you saying?" Blake asked, smiling. "O-oh, um, it was just, um, I know it made you kind of upset, so, that just gave me more reason." Yang said.

"And I used to be scared of you." Kali said, laughing. "That's fair, I have sent many people to their graves for attacking me." Yang said, crossing her arms.

"Anyway, come on in, your father would love to see you." Kali said, pulling Blake in, then reached back in, dragging Yang in.

"Wait, why am I in here?" Yang asked, getting her balance. Blake shrugged as Kali yelled up the stairs for her husband.

"I need to go, and make sure Nora isn't, killing everyone." Yang said, turning around.

"Oh, um, feel free to spend the night in here, we're leaving at sunset tommorow so, yeah." She continued, taking a step twords the door.