chapter 7

I always take suggestions if you have them, so feel free to ask for stuff, also wrote this pretty late, and was very tired through most of it, I apologise.

Yang rolled her eyes, "fine, it's just inventory, and injuries, nothing really interesting" Yang explained, seeing that meat was low. "We'll have to stop a trade ship tomorrow." She said, thinking out loud.

Blake nodded, as she kept looking over the paper in her hand, the med had asked for a few more supplies, different medications and more bandages.

"Why trade ships?" "They have what we need, and it also hurts Salem." Yang explained, signing off on a paper.

"So, why exactly do you hate her so much, Salem, I mean." Yang stopped for a second, as she looked at Blake, "what?" "Why exactly do you hate Salem?" Blake repeated.

Yang thought for a second, sighing a few more papers. "It's...a long story" "well, i'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Blake said, shrugging, handing Yang a paper.

Yang let out a small chuckle, letting go of a sigh. "It was a few years ago" she started. "I became captain of Salem's Navy, becoming one of the most powerful people in the kingdom." Yang said, smiling a bit.

"I worked with many amazing people, who I miss still, a few of them joined me actually." Yang explained. "It was a good life, I became a hero, and was honored, that is, until the incident."

Blake looked at her, remembering the wanted posters. "You killed her husband, the king." Blake said, her grip on the papers tightening. "No, Salem framed me for that." Yang said, as Blake's expression turned into that of surprise.

"She called me in one day, claiming it was an ordinary meeting. When I came in, the king wasn't there, she told me that she felt like he was going to betray her, so, she wanted me to kill him."

"But you didn't?" "No, I didn't, I refused to hurt the king, I took an oath to protect him, but she became furious with me. She hired an assassin to do the job, and then pinned the blame on me, no one knows what happened to the prince." Yang explained, her eyes turning red.

"She then said that I had grown power hungry, and demanded my head be brought to her. I had nothing left, so I ran, and became a pirate, Nora, Ren, Jaune, and Pyrrha joined me, and my little sister came to, leading to what you see today." She said, gesturing to everything around her.

"And how can I trust that that's true?" Blake asked, half jokingly, "because the prince is also here." Yang said, shrugging. Blake's eyes shot up to meet Yang's, "what?!" "Prince Oscar, he's on the ship, he just prefers to lay low around new people." Yang said, standing up.

She extended her hand for Blake to take, as she helped her out of the chair, starting out of the office. They walked below deck, as a few people walked, doing their nightly duties.

They reached a small section of the ship very few people where at. "Oscar!?" Yang yelled, as they heard shuffling. "Hello?" He asked, coming out from behind the boxes.

"Oscar, this is Blake, she's the newest one on the ship." Yang said, and Blake stood there, her mouth slightly hanging open. "You kidnapped the prince?!" Blake asked. "What, no, she didn't kidnap me, I woke up while the assassin was in my room, so i jumped out my window, and ran to her." He explained.