Speedforce

AN: I'm going to attempt to get a chapter up every weekday but I'm not going to promise anything. Also, all of your requests will be considered (and some are already planned) BUT I plan on finishing my original plan for the order of the videos before doing any requests which I will then either place at the end or move them to be in chronological order with the rest of the book. Thank you for everything!! So glad you are enjoying this thing I started last year in my dorm room while I was bored. Sorry for the rambling. On with the chapter!

"Huh?" Everyone was questioning why and how Barry was in his childhood room.

Barry just shrugged, "I thought I was dead. How am I supposed to know?"

Barry: Joe?

Everyone, at this point, just decided that they were going to be confused until the screen gave them a straight answer.

Speed Force Joe: Good to see you, Barry. But I'm not Joe

"Yeah, cause that clears things up," Joe muttered sarcastically.

Barry: You're not?

Speed Force Joe: No.

Barry: And all of this? It's not real?

Speed Force Joe: How do you feel, being back here?

Barry: I feel awful.

"No one can blame you for that," Caitlin softly stated.

Speed Force Joe: We thought you'd be more comfortable talking to someone who looked familiar and in a place you knew.

Barry: "We?" Who's "we", exactly?

Speed Force Joe: That's a little hard to explain. Sit, Barry, sit. How much do you know about the Speed Force

"Is that the Speed Force, in a living form?" Harry questioned. Barry just shrugged.

"We'll find out soon enough, hopefully."

Barry: It's the source of my power. It's what makes me a speedster

Speed Force Joe: Yes...and no. When the first subatomic particle sprang forth from the Big Bang to form reality as you know it, we were there. When the last proton decays, stops vibrating and plunges the universe into heat death, we'll be there too.

Barry: I'm talking to the Speed Force? Isn't that like saying I'm having a conversation with gravity or light or...

Speed Force Joe: You need a minute. It's okay if you do. It's a lot to take in.

Barry: So, you're saying I'm... I'm talking to the source of my power, which just so happens to look like... my adoptive dad? That's trippy.

Everyone laughed at Barry's expression.

Speed Force Joe: We pretty much invented trippy here.

Barry: Look, I'm not sure why you brought me here, but you need to send me back. My friends are in danger from Zoom. Did you see that?

Speed Force Joe: You're not going back. Not until...

Barry: Till what?

Speed Force Joe: Until you can catch that.

"What the frack is that?!" Cisco yelled.