Daughter

Cecile: There she is.

Everyone: Hi. [GASPS]

Everyone coos at the adorable baby Joe and Cecile bring in.

Barry: Oh, man. Ohh. Hi. Joe, she's beautiful.

Joe: Just like her mother.

Barry: I think this calls for a toast. [CLEARS THROAT] I said, this calls for a toast.

Everyone laughs at Barry's awkwardness.

Wally: Sorry, I was

Barry: I got it, I got it.

People smiling and laughing at the interaction between Barry and Wally.

Joe: Wally!

Wally: You didn't think I'd miss my new baby sister's first party, right? [LAUGHTER]

Barry: All right, to the newest member of Team Flash.

Cecile: Jenna Marie West.

Barry: Welcome to the family.

Wally: Nice party. It's so good to see everyone.

Joe: You know, I heard that the Legends have quite some parties too. Mm. [CHUCKLES] So, tell me, did you find what you were looking for?

Wally: Yeah, I did. And a lot more. I think fighting a time-demon helped. Hm. But, Dad, look, I left Team Flash cause I felt like I was always gonna be in Barry's shadow. But as a Legend, I I learned how to be comfortable just being me.

"A 'time-demon'?" Felicity asks. Nora, Barry, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, and Joe all shrug while Dig looks confused and Oliver raises his eyebrow in question.

Joe: [CHUCKLES] I'm so proud of you, son.

Wally: Thank you.

Joe: Let's see your sister.

Wally: Yes.

Iris: Hi, handsome.

Barry: Hi.

Iris: Oh, you know Harry was right. This is really all that matters.

Barry: Mm-hmm.

Iris: We're next, you know?

Barry: Wait, you want to have What do you mean? You want to have a baby now? What do you mean? Right now?

Everyone, apart from Barry and Nora, burst into laughter at Barry's reaction to Iris's statement. Barry shrinks down in embarrassment and Nora chuckles before stopping and stating, "I think this is going to be where I show up. Music Meister said that I would be showing up soon and that conversation feels like foreshadowing." Everyone nods in agreement with her and turn their attention back to the show.

Iris: Barry.

Barry: What?

Iris: Relax.

Barry: I'm fine.

Iris: Are you? I just meant someday.

Barry: Yeah.

Iris: Not anytime in the near future.

Barry: Right.

Iris: Oh my God. Let me just get you a refill so you can relax.