📸Articles / social media📸

Kennedy Kardashian spotted with Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk

The pair was spotted coming out of NORMS restaurant. Kennedy and Elon was showing PDA inside the restaurant according to sources.

"Elon couldn't keep his hands off of her" a source said.

Kennedy and Elon were all smiles coming out of the restaurant. Elon was a gentleman opening the car door to his Tesla S for her to get in.

Elon and Kennedy have been seen out multiple times throughout the last four months. We wonder how the Kardashian's feel about Elon entering the picture.

-

Kennedy Kardashian and billionaire Elon Musk Instagram Gold Coast date

Kennedy Kardashian and US billionaire Elon Musk have chosen a trip to Australia to officially unveil their romance.

The loved-up pair posted pics showing them dining together at an exclusive Gold Coast restaurant on Instagram.

Paparazzi snaps also caught the couple holding hands and leaning lovingly into each other's hips during an excursion into the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with some of Musk's children, New York Post reports.

Kennedy shared a photograph of herself and the Tesla Motors founder on Instagram.

Musk is sporting a lipstick mark on his cheek in the shot taken at Moo Moos Bar and Grill in Broadbeach. Heard captioned the image "cheeky".

Musk, who split from British actor Talulah Riley in 2016, shared a similar photo on Instagram, writing: "Having moo moo at Moo Moo Gold Coast with @KennedyKardashian, @CreepyPuppet and @CowanFilms."

The pair was shown in paparazzi photos breakfasting at the Shingle Inn cafe in Broadbeach and zip-lining on the Gold Coast.

Musk wrote on his post that he and Kardashian were dining with Aquaman director James Wan and producer Rob Cowan on the Gold Coast.

The handsome SpaceX founder is said to have become infatuated with the Kardashian clan member at a Hollywood nightclub.

Musk has been married three times, twice to Riley, and has five sons from another previous marriage.

-

Happy Birthday Elon Musk: Meet the Lady in Life of the Tesla Founder

Birthday boy Elon Musk might be one of the most successful entrepreneurs, yet the Tesla Motors CEO does not have 'the one' in his life. Born on June 28, the 48-year-old Musk has been looking for a long-term relationship, and a soul mate, as told in a magazine interview.

While Musk has been quite reserved with his personal life, unlike his business, he has dated and married quite a few famous celebrities.

And it seems he has found a soul mate in Kennedy Kardashian.

A source claims that Kardashian and Musk have been seeing each other for nearly two years instead of four months.

"Musk and Kardashian are joined to the hip. They are very much in love even if her family doesn't agree with their relationship."

"They feel that he cannot commit hence his track record from Justine Wilson to Cameron Diaz."

And now we know how the Kardashians feel about Musk.

-

How rich is Kennedy Kardashian?

In June 2019, Kennedy Kardashian earned the No. 36 spot on Forbes' list of wealthiest self-made women. This makes her wealthier than other celebrities, including older sister, Kim Kardashian-West, Taylor Swift, and Serena Williams.

Forbes reported that Kennedy Kardashian is worth $630 million dollars, placing her at #36 on this year's Richest Self-Made Women list.

-

Kim Kardashian and All Her Sisters Showcase Sexy Looks While Celebrating Larsa Pippen's Birthday

It's a Kardashian-Jenner sisters' night out!

Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kennedy Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner got together on Saturday night for a rare outing to celebrate family friend Larsa Pippen's 45th birthday. The group hit up celebrity hotspots Craig's and the Nice Guy in West Hollywood.

"All sisters in the same club is rare," Kim wrote on her Instagram Story.

The 38-year-old reality star wore a long-sleeved, high neck neon green minidress with a pattern of swirling yellow lines and neon strappy sandals. Kourtney, 40, channeled Jenna Rink in 13 Going on 30 with a black and magenta lingerie-style mini slip dress, paired with black strappy sandals.

Khloe, 35, sported a black strappy leather mini dress and black pumps. Kennedy, 32, sported a neon pink mini dress and black strappy sandals. Kendall, 23, matched in a black, long sleeve mini shirt dress, paired with sunglasses and below-the-knee black boots. Kylie, 21, sported a fire engine red leather mini dress and black strappy sandals. And the birthday girl dazzled in an asymmetrical dress adorned with crystals.

The women were also joined by other friends, including Kylie's bestie Stassie Karanikolaou.

-

Liked by adriennebailon, kyliejenner, ciara, and 1,604,931 others

kennedykardashian Vacation attire starts now

View all 11,539 comments

alyssahoskins557 @ji._.ll its probably an old picture

hun_sky2004 😎😎