Houston, we have a problem

Kennedy Kardashian Musk✔️
KennedyKardashian

Baby girl is set for life and that's all because of her father and I.

2 July 2019 • 10:00 AM • Twitter For IPhone

Liked by marysemizanin, jamayawest, haileybieber, and 2,223,789 others

kennedykardashian Hello, beach body 😍

View all 17,889 comments

Kennedy Kardashian Musk✔️
KennedyKardashian

First of all, I'm craving weird shits but no pickles like everyone told me, I would.

5 July 2019 • 1:15 PM • Twitter For IPhone

[sent] Kendee
Umm scott and mason want one. Kourt, I told him not to show his The Boring Company Not a Flamethrower uggh my crazy Elon.

 Kourt, I told him not to show his The Boring Company Not a Flamethrower uggh my crazy Elon

[received] Kourt
What the fuck? Elon is so grounded.

[sent] Kendee
He said you can't ground a grown man.

[Received] Kourt
Watch me!

[Sent] Kendee
Try telling Elon that!

[Received] kimmy
I wish Kanye would invent something like that

[Sent] Kendee
kourt he laughed when I told him he was grounded.

[Received] Kourt
Mason wants to tour the factory can he?

[Received] Elon
Of course my nephew can, I'll even let him tour SpaceX if he wants

[received] Kourt
Okay is tomorrow okay?

[received] Elon
Yeah I'll pass by and pick him up around noon

[received] Kourt
Kk.

[received] Kylie
Can Stormi and I come too?

[received] Elon
Yes and plus I want to show you Kylie something that I think you will love since Kennedy loves it too

[sent] Kendee
Yes Kylie you'll love it. You might even get to collaborate with Elon if you like it

[received] Kylie
I'm so excited 😆

Elon was pulling into Kourtney's driveway, turning off the car and we both got out. I opened the door, walking in first followed by Elon.

"Kourtney!" I shouted.

"Kitchen!" She shouted.

We walked into the kitchen, seeing Kylie, Kourtney, Stormi, and Mason.

"Who's all coming?" I asked.

"All of us but we're waiting on scott." Kourtney answered.

"Great we can all fit in the tesla outside." Elon replied.

Then we heard the front door open then we saw Scott walk in.

"Hey guys," He smiled, "You getting big momma." Scott said, hugging me.

"Such a nice thing to say, Scott." I said as I rolled my eyes, we all left the house getting into the Tesla X. I was in the front passenger seat.

"Uncle Elon?" Mason asked.

"Yes Mason?" He replied with a smile.

"Can I design my own car?" Mason asked.

"I don't see why not. You can even help me name a few of the latest models." Elon answered.

"Awesome." Mason said.

After the factory tour, Elon stayed behind to work with Kylie since she agreed to collaborate with him on his latest project, while I took Kourtney and the rest home.

"I thought Elon would be an ass but he was super sweet the whole time." Kourtney said in the front passenger seat.

"He's always like that, he even rubs my feet and legs at night." I chuckled.

"Scott." Kourtney told him.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Take notes!" Kourtney exclaimed.

Scott laughed.

"I mean Elon gets me doughnuts and dinner after a long day of meetings. I mean thats true love right there." I told her.

"I'm so glad you found the one especially after that hot mess of a relationship with you know who." She said.

"Me too but it seems like Khloe and Kim are trying to ruin it for me." I said.

"Trust me, no one can ruin your relationship except for the two people in the relationship." Scott said.

"He has a point, Kennedy." Kourtney said.

"He does but still they are so against for what?" I asked.

"Kourtney, you have to tell her." Scott said.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Scott." Kourtney said.

"No sugarcoating Kourt." Scott replied.

I hit the signal turning on autopilot then looked at Kourtney.

"Tell me Kourtney, you know everything." I said.

"Maybe, you should park the car somewhere or let's find a place to eat first before I tell you anything." Kourtney said.

"Fine." I said as I turned off autopilot and started driving looking for the nearest restaurant.

"Trust me, Kennedy, you need to be calm and seated before you hear the tea." Scott said.

I pulled into a random restaurant then parked the car. We all got out then Mason grabbed my hand while I held Stormi with the other. We all got seated then Scott looked at Kourtney.

"So kourtney, tell me the hot tea." I said.

"You remember when you were in Paris with Elon and Janay, and missed our girls trip to Costa Rica." Kourtney said.

"Yes." I said.

"Well, I had made a joke that Elon has stoles you from and I thought everyone would just laugh like we normally do but it was so quiet and Kim just went off." Kourtney  said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Everything from you to Elon and her marriage." Kourtney answered.

"I mean but what did she say? I mean what did she bitch about? I wouldn't be surprised if she liked Elon." I joked at the end.

"She said he tried to get with her." Kourtney said.

"What?" I asked, shocked.