Well, that didn't go as planned

I was so mad about what Kourtney and Scott told me that I couldn't wait for Elon to come home so I drove to his office to confront him. I walked into Elon's office shutting the door. I needed to talk to him.

"We need to talk, did you try to get with kim?" I asked trying not to break my poker face.

"Kennedy, I'm in a middle of a conference call right now." Elon said.

I paused, debating whether to end the call or make a scene. I sat in the chair across from him then waited until he ended his call.

"Now,?What was the question?" He asked.

"Did you try to get with Kim?" I replied.

"No, Kennedy, it was more like she tried to get with me. I was at a party and she tried to literally kiss me at the party. I pushed her away. Kennedy, I didn't get with her promise me you're the one I want for the rest of my life." He said.

"Kourtney told me that Kim told her you did." I said.

"Why would Kim say something like that?" He asked.

"I guess to ruin our marriage it's like everyone is turning against us because of Kim." I answered.

Kennedy Kardashian Musk✔️
KennedyKardashian

A real man can't be stolen....

3 July 2019 • 3:40 PM • Twitter For IPhone

"Can she fucking stop shading us on social media?" Khloe asked as she showed Kim, Kennedy's Tweet on her phone.

"Shaking my head. I'm so over her like why does she think she's better than us." Kim answered.

"Who are we talking about?" Kylie asked, hoping they weren't talking about Jordyn.

"Kennedy." Khloe answered.

"Oh." Kylie said.

Elon Musk ✔️
ElonMusk

Worried about the baby. I pray and hope everything is okay with them both.

3 July 2019 • 5:50 PM • Twitter For IPhone

Kylie's phone started ringing. She picked it up.

"Hello?" Kylie asked answering the phone.

"Kylie, get to the hospital. Kennedy passed out." Kendall said.

"What?" Kylie asked as she stood up.

"Kennedy passed out at her house. Her baby is in fetal distress. Mom is here freaking out Elon is back there with her. I haven't got an update yet." Kendall replied.

"Oh my God, I'm on my way." Kylie said.

"What's going on?" Kim asked.

"Kennedy is in the hospital and she might be having the baby early." Kylie answered.

"Elon go get my mom, please." I said.

He nodded and left. Then minutes later my mom walked in. I hugged her and started crying.

"What's wrong?" She asked.