📸Article📸

'Shaken Up and Very Sore' Kris Jenner Speaks Out After Scary Car Accident: 'I'm Feeling Very Blessed'

Kris Jenner had quite the scare Wednesday, but she's on the mend.

Jenner spoke to PEOPLE after the frightening collision that totaled her second, $250,000 Rolls-Royce: "I'm okay, just shaken up and very sore," she says. "I'm feeling very blessed. God is so good."

"It was just really scary," a source tells PEOPLE of the Keeping Up With Kardashians matriarch. "Kris was in daze after it happened."

The source also says several of Kris' daughters, including Tesla's CEO Elon Musk rushed to the scene.

"The girls dropped everything and went to see her when it happened," says the insider.

The family has also been filming the new season of KUWTK, and the source tells PEOPLE the cameras captured the immediate aftermath, so the crash will presumably be featured on the show.

A law enforcement official that Kris, 62, was driving alone westbound on Calabasas Rd. in Calabasas, when a vehicle driving eastbound turned in front of the reality star in an attempt to get on the southbound 101 freeway.

Kris' gray Rolls-Royce collided with the freeway-bound car.

In a series of tweets Wednesday, Kylie told her followers that she was "not involved in the accident," and assured everyone, "Everything's ok."

Kennedy also sent out a series of tweets.

"She's okay!" the star wrote. "It was just my mom. My moms cars. I rushed to the scene to be by her side because she was alone."

"It's so scary when things like this happens to your love ones." She replied to tweet from a fan.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sundays (9 p.m. ET) on E!