Rob's twins are here

Rob Kardashian ✔️
RobertKardashian

Robert Louis & Nevaeh Rose Kardashian 💕

1:44 PM • 22 July 2019 • Twitter For IPhone

Mehgan James Kardashian✔️
MehganJames

Our babies are beautiful and healthy R&N💕💜

3:55 PM • 22 July 2019 • Twitter For IPhone

Kris Jenner✔️
KrisJenner

I've been blessed with eleven grandchildren and now patiently waiting for my twelfth grandchild to make her appearance into the world❤️

4:00 PM • 22 July 2019 • Twitter For IPhone

Kennedy Kardashian Musk✔️
KennedyKardashian

R&N are so beautiful. Thank you, Rob & Mehgan for letting me witness such a special moment ❤️

4:10 PM • 22 July 2019 • Twitter For IPhone

"Rob, didn't let none of us be there for Dream's birth but he let's Kennedy be there for the twins' birth." Kim said as she sat at the kitchen table at Khloé's house.

"So unfair." Khloé said.

"I think it was more like to prepare Kennedy." Kourtney said.

They were currently filming for the upcoming season of Keeping up with the Kardashians. Kourtney knew this season they would be focusing on repairing their image after the Jordyn situation.

"I mean first she hangs out with you know who then she literally blocks us out of her life." Kim said, not mentioning Jordyn's name.

Kennedy got Jordyn a gag order so they wouldn't be able to mention her name on the show but only Kourtney knew that Kennedy did that for Jordyn.

As Khloé scroll through her Instagram, she sees a post from Kennedy. "She's showing off again." She said as she hands the phone over to Kim.

Liked by houseofcb, lala, kourtneykardashian and 1,332,232 others

kennedykardashianmusk Elon surprised as usual and decided to make a guest room and bathroom for my labor and delivery team, damn I'm one lucky woman. #baby-countdown

View all 21,748 comments

kendall 😍❤️

"I swear, she does this on purpose." Kim said, handing the phone to Kourtney.

"You guys sound like haters." Kourtney said as she stands up and hands Khloé back her phone.

"Where are you going?" Khloé asked.

"To go see my sister's new guest room and bathroom. Bye, haters!" Kourtney exclaimed, walking away.

Kourtney got in her car and drove down the block passed her house to Kennedy's. Kourtney arrived seeing Kennedy's car in the driveway.She walked in the house seeing Kennedy stuffing her face with Chinese food.

"Hey!" Kourtney said sitting across from her at the island.

"Hey what's up?" Kennedy asked.

"Came to see the bedroom and bathroom, and to find out how it was watching Mehgan give birth." Kourtney answered.

"Well, it's for me giving birth, and I'll show you it and it was nerve wracking but such an eye opener and also Elon and I decided we're only inviting his mom, you, mom, and Kendall." Kennedy said.

"Alright, thanks for allowing me to see your vagina." Kourtney said.

"You're welcome." Kennedy said.

"Okay, so Kendall and I are throwing you another baby shower but this time it's just girls only." Kourtney said.

"Really?" Kennedy asked.

"Yeah, so no Elon." Kourtney answered.

"Okay." Kennedy said, "Kinda sucks though I really enjoy his company."

Kourtney gave her a look, "Really or are you thinking about his penis?" She asked.

Kennedy busted out laughing, "Oh, my dear Kourt, you don't know what happens behind these closed doors." Kennedy answered.

"And I don't want to know." Kourtney said.

"Kylie sent me a text about doing a collaboration with her and I was thinking about having it come out the day I give birth." Kennedy said.

"Kennedy, your due date may not be accurate." Kourtney said.

"I know that but I'm sure if my baby is anything like her father then she will be born on that date." Kennedy said.

"Then I guess you can go for it but don't be sad if she doesn't come on the due date." Kourtney said.

"I won't." Kennedy said.