Mi Gente

Kennedy Kardashian Celebrates Jordyn Woods' Second Boohoo Collection Launch

Lookin' good! In honor of Jordyn Woods launching her second Boohoo collection, the 21-year-old decided to rightfully celebrate with friends in New York City. The curvy model rocked a bold hot pink matching two-piece set, which she looked absolutely gorgeous in. Keep scrolling to see more photos from the event.

The brunette beauty launched her new collections days after Keeping Up with the Kardashians aired the cheating scandal episode on June 23. It seems that Jordyn is doing everything in her power to successfully deal with the aftermath. When asked what she thought about Kim Kardashian alluding to the idea that Jordyn supported her money through the help of Kylie Jenner, she was quick to deny the claim.

The biggest surprise of the night was Kennedy Kardashian publicly debuting her baby bump and hanging out with Jordyn at the event.

The two poses for the cameras and Jordyn even rubbed and kissed Kennedy's baby bump.

Looks like Kennedy is not on the Jordyn hate train.

-

Big spender! Billionaire Elon Musk takes pregnant girlfriend Kennedy Kardashian on date-night in Malibu

Elon Musk, 48, and Kennedy Kardashian, 32,the pair were spotted walking hand-in-hand after date night at Nobu in Malibu.

The 48-year-old billionaire kept his look casual, opting for a white button down shirt with a blazer and dark navy jeans for their dinner at Nobu.

The 32-year-old reality star kept her look simple while showing off her growing baby bump with a tight pink dress with nude strappy heels with her hair up in a ponytail.

-

Liked by kyliejenner, lala, kourtneykardashian and 11,332,232 others

kennedykardashian Elon created this baby shower theme from the ground up and I love him for it. Thanks baby, you're an amazing daddy. ❤️

View all 21,748 comments

kendall He did so amazing with everything ❤️

-

I was in the bathroom getting my makeup done by Patrick when Kendall walked in the bathroom shutting the door. I could tell she was super nervous.

"You wanna look dewy or matte?" Patrick asked me.

"Dewy with a glow." I told him smiling.

"Elon texted me he's running late." Kendall told me.

"It's probably traffic Kenny." I responded with my eyes closed.

"Yeah, Khloe showed up." Kendall said.

"Joy, Hopefully she doesn't get into her Khlo-money gimmick or I'm going to have to write her a check that she cannot cash in. Anyway, is everything ready to go?" I told her.

"Yup all we need is you and Mr. Billionaire." Kendall chuckled.

I laughed, Kendall and her nicknames.

"Alright." I said.

"All done." Patrick said.

"Thank you." I said pulling out my phone and taking a mirror selfie then Kendall jumped in and we started making faces and posing.

"Are you two serious?" Kris asked, walking in.

"I'm done, just waiting on Elon to arrive." I said.

Then, Elon walked in which took me by surprise. He was dressed up wearing a white button down with dark pants.

"You're here." I said.

"Ready when you are." He told me grabbing my hand.

We began heading to the Tesla roadster he had. I got in and Kris and Kendall were in the Rolls Royce behind us.

"What took you so long?" I asked as he started the car.

"I had to get something." He answered.

"Oh okay." I said.

We arrived at the huge estate and got out. I grabbed his hand as we walked in. Something was up. I could tell.

The mansion was decorated top notch. Crystals were everywhere. I was going to ask Kendall and Kris where all the guests were when I looked back, they weren't there.

I let go of Elon's hand and turned around to see where they went but I couldn't see them so I turned around and found Elon on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand.

"Kennedy Céline Kardashian, Will you do me the honor and be my wife?" Elon asked.

"Oh my God, Yes." I answered as I covered my face with my hands.

"Can I put the ring on your finger?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered as I handed him my left hand.

"Thank you." He said as he slipped the ring on my ring finger.

The ring was biggest ring I've ever seen. It was huge. I hugged him then wiped away my tears. I heard cheering then saw my family. My left hand was on his chest, as I smiled seeing my family.

"Congratulations." Kendall said, walking up to us and handing me a tissue.

"You guys knew what he had planned." I said, hugging Kendall.

"Yes, it was so hard keeping it a secret from you." Kourtney said, hugging me next.

"Let's party." Khloé said.

"Congratulations, you two. Let me see the ring." Kim said, grabbing my hand.

"Oh wow it's so beautiful." Kylie said next to Kim.