Overstepping Boundaries

"Thank you for coming, Maya." Kennedy said as they entered the baby store.

Kennedy and Elon's mom, Maya were in a baby store looking at things for the nursery. Maya had her son's taste in style which Kennedy adored. Maya was like a mother to Kennedy more than her real mom.

"That's really pretty, that cherry blossom tree." Maya replied.

"I know it's stunning." Kennedy replied.

Then Kennedy saw her mom, Kris and Khloe walk in together. Kennedy sensed trouble on the horizon.

"Great." Kennedy mumbled.

"Ignore them baby," Maya told her, "Just focus on shopping for your baby." She said.

"Kennedy, I thought I told you I wanted to take you shopping for the baby." Kris said, ignoring Maya.

"I know but I asked Maya to join us." Kennedy said.

"Oh, hello, Maya." Kris said with  a fake smile.

"Hello." Khloé said.

"Maya do you think Elon would like that crib over there the white one or the dark grey one?" Kennedy asked.

"I think the grey one baby I think he would to. He finds white boring." Maya replied.

"He is boring." Khloe mumbled.

Maya ignored her. Then continued walking with Kennedy. Maya was protective over Kennedy.

"Should I do grey sheets or pink?" Kennedy asked.

Kennedy smiles seeing Elon walk in.

"You made it." she said as she smiled hugging him.

"I got my meetings done earlier than I thought so I came" he said then kissing her, "love the floral print dress." He said.

"Thanks." She said.

It was like Kris and Khloe was kicked to the side.

"I'll pay for the crib." Kris said.

"I already told Elon, that I would pay for the crib." Maya said.

"Oh, no, I've brought all my daughters' cribs. It's a tradition of mine so I'll pay for the crib." Kris said.

"Are you serious right now?" Maya asked.

"Yes, very serious." Kris answered.

"Mom pay for it" Elon told her, "you wanted to so pay for it." He said.

"I think you overstepped Elon." Kris told him.

"Kris, I didn't overstep the line you're the one Kennedy hid me from. Every boyfriend or husband you see dollar signs a way to make tons of money. I'm not like you Kris. I didn't get famous over a daughter's sex tape. My wife and I did not make a sex tape like you did." Elon calmly said.

"You don't have no right to talk to my mother that way. Kennedy, are you gonna stand there and let him say that to her." Khloé said.

"Khloé, it's okay. Now, I know what you girls have been saying and trying to get me to see." Kris said, tearing up.

"What do you mean by that?" Elon asked.

"I think you need to leave." Khloe told him.

"I think you guys shouldn't be here." Maya replied.

"She's my daughter!" Kris exclaimed.

"Now she's your daughter yet you don't defend her against the others." Elon said.

Khloé slapped Elon.

"Oh hell no. Everyone leave!" Kennedy exclaimed, walking out of the store.

Meanwhile, at the West household, Kim saw Kanye walk in the bedroom as she was getting her hair done.

"Kim did something with Elon and the family?" Kanye asked.

"Why?" Kim replied.

"My Tesla custom order got rejected." Kanye said.

"What? Hold on." Kim said as she pulled out her phone and called Kennedy.

Kennedy sent Kim's call straight to voicemail.

"What the fuck?" Kim asked as she tried to Elon and the same thing happened so she decided to call Kris.

"Hello?" Kris answered the phone.

"Mom, why is Elon and Kennedy sending me to voicemail? Elon rejected Kanye's custom order." Kim said.

"Kim, honestly I cannot deal with anymore drama." Kris said, tearing up.

"Hey mom Kennedy is calling" Kim hung up and answered Kennedy's call and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Kim said.

"Hey Kanye's order got rejected, but it got fixed we had a problem today. Sorry I couldn't answer I was dealing with that issue. Elon didn't cancel it. It was the computer issues we were having." Kennedy told her.

"So, Elon wasn't mad at Kanye?" Kim asked.

"What? No! Telsa was having problems with the website today which we've been dealing with all day Kim. We finally fixed it. Kanye's order came in like five minutes ago." Kennedy answered.

"Oh okay, Kanye just wanted me to check on what happened." Kim said.

"Okay." Kennedy said.

"I was just on the phone with mom and she was crying. Did something happen while you guys were shopping?" Kim asked.

"Honestly, Maya and mom both wanted to buy the crib for Elon and I then Elon said some things he shouldn't have and then Khloe slapped him and it was a hot mess that mom and I both left the store crying." Kennedy answered.

"Kennedy, that's literally mom's tradition to buy the cribs for each of her children. It's a special bonding moment for her and I think you should just let mom buy the crib and have Maya buy something else for the baby. Khloé slapping Elon must mean he said something pretty disrespectful so." Kim said.

"I handled it with Elon so I'm so over that but okay I'll talk to mom and Maya about the crib situation." Kennedy said.