📸Articles📸

It Looks Like Kendall Jenner Has a New Love Interest

I'm listening....

Kendall Jenner sparked rumors that she was dating someone new when she was seen with a man on a "romantic cruise" earlier this week

It's been revealed that the mystery man is Gustav Magnar Witzøe is a Norwegian billionaire and significant shareholder of salmon fish farming company Salmar ASA. He is one of the youngest billionaires in the world.

Love is in the air this long holiday weekend (I thought it was only fireworks, but sure), because not only was Camila Cabello flirting with her rumored boyfriend Shawn Mendes and Anwar Hadid seen with his rumored girlfriend Dua Lipa, but it also looks like Anwar's ex-fling Kendall Jenner might be seeing someone new.

Kendall and NBA player Ben Simmons broke up in May, and the timing was pretty awkward, as Kendall had just said in an interview that she could see herself getting married (oof!). But now, Kendall is on to the nex, and it looks like she's seeing Gustav Magnar Witzøe is a Norwegian billionaire and model.

According to Daily Mail, Kendall and Gustav "took a romantic cruise" aboard a yacht on the Fourth of July, before Kendall headed to a party in Malibu where she reportedly avoided speaking to her ex Ben, who was also there.

Kendall hasn't given much away about her potential romance with Gustav, but according to E!, she did say on her Zaza World Radio show earlier this week that "4th of July is arguably in my top two favorite holidays....I don't know why I love it so much. It's the fireworks and the vibe. I just feel like you should be in love on 4th of July." Interesting, no?

-

Kourtney Kardashian, 40, Shows Off Her Amazing Bikini Body on a Yacht in Sardinia with billionaire Sergey Brin, 45

Kourtney Kardashian's body is on fire! The reality star and businesswoman looked hotter than ever in a bikini while on vacation in Sardinia, Italy, on Tuesday, July 30

The 40-year-old founder of Poosh sported a pair of high-waisted, striped black-and-red bikini bottoms with a matching triangle top as she walked along the deck of a yacht and sunbathed. Adding to the holiday vibe, the mom of three — Mason, 9, Penelope, 7, and Reign, 4, with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick — savored a popsicle while wearing a pair of chic, reflective sunglasses. And while the eldest sister of the Kardashian crew worked on bronzing her body, she pulled the bottoms of her two-piece swimsuit up higher while lying on her stomach to make sure her butt didn't have tan lines!

Kardashian visited the Italian province with friends, including PR exec Simon Huck and her younger sister Kendall Jenner. The biggest shocker was Kourtney and billionaire Sergey Brin holding hands and even sharing a kiss on the yacht as Kendall cheered them on.

-

Khloe Kardashian Thinks Jordyn Woods Deliberately Hung Out With Kennedy Kardashian – 'It's No Coincidence'

After Jordyn Woods was seen out at a nightclub with Kennedy Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian thinks that yet another night out with one of her sisters was no coincidental run-in.

Jordyn Woods, 21, stirred up major controversy when she kissed Khloe Kardashian's former boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, 28, on the lips and now — she's been spotted canoodling with one of Koko's sisters. However, it appears that Khloe isn't chalking the meet up between Jordyn and Kennedy as a coincidence.

A source close to Khloe EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife that Khloe feels that Jordyn's actions are deliberate at this point. "Khloe Kardashian is truly confused as to why Jordyn Woods was hanging out with Kennedy. Khloe feels Jordyn is hanging out with her sister deliberately to get a reaction out of her and truly doesn't care about her or her family's feelings. She does not believe she accidentally ran into her at all. To Khloe, this was not a coincidence. It's really disheartening and she wishes she would stop. She honestly thought after Tristan, she would never be seen with a Kardashian ever again and feels this is really a low blow and not cool," the source explains. HollywoodLife has reached out to reps of both stars for comment.

As fans know, it was in February of 2019 that Jordyn was seen out with Tristan, and even admitted to locking lips with him at a house party at the time, causing her long-time friendship with the Kar-Jenner family to crumble.

Now, with a second similar instance, Khloe is confused as to why Jordyn would play that card. "She just doesn't understand why Jordyn is doing this, still and wishes she'd find someone not connected to the family to go hang out with," our source adds. "She knows Jordyn knows what she's doing, but why she'd go out of her way to be so hurtful, Khloe doesn't get."

Apparently, the sighting was upsetting for the entire family, and Jordyn's former BFF Kylie Jenner, 21, is done with the friendship for good, a separate source tells us.

-

Kennedy Kardashian In Treatment For Postpartum Depression

Kennedy Kardashian Musk is on the road to recovery from postpartum depression

The "KUWTK" star is "voluntarily seeking professional help at a treatment center" for the illness, a rep for the actress confirmed to Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "She asks that the media respect her privacy at this time."

Kennedy welcomed daughter Macaria with husband Elon Musk in July 2019, and has been vocal about her difficulties since starting their family.

"I can very much relate. It's something a lot of women experience," she said of the disorder, during an interview on "Live! With Kelly and Ryan" .

"When [you're told] about postpartum depression you think it's 'I feel negative feelings towards my child, I want to injure or hurt my child.' I've never, ever had those feelings," the 33-year-old said. "Some women do. But you don't realize how broad of a spectrum you can really experience that on. It's something that needs to be talked about. Women need to know that they're not alone, and that it does heal."

Kennedy is not the first star to speak out about her personal struggle after giving birth. Brooke Shields, Gwyneth Paltrow, Amanda Peet, Courteney Cox, Kendra Wilkinson and more have discussed their own battles with postpartum depression as well.