Right By Your Side

Marine Biologist Harry Styles works at SeaWorld Australia and conducts dolphin therapy sessions for people suffering trauma or fear of water. He loves his job and his life in Australia, but it all gets turned upside down when a beautiful blue eyed boy from the UK is sent down under for therapy after a near drowning incident.
Louis Tomlinson dived into the river to save his sister without a second thought to his own safety. When he almost drowned trying to save her, the after effects are severe. After a particularly bad panic attack, he is referred to a program in Australia, where he finds himself in the care of the prettiest boy he's ever seen.
Can they maintain the professional boundaries required to get Louis well again, or will their desire for each other be too hard to fight?

Warning: This fic contains a relationship between therapist and patient and although we have endeavoured to handle it sensitively, there is no getting around the fact that it happens - so please be warned if that is a sensitive issue for you! For the people who wanna read smut... there is a lot of smut in here. If you dont wanna read smut, go away.

Disclaimer: I am aware that Dolphin Therapy in Australia is mostly used for the Autistic and Mentally Disabled, but we have used it differently for this story. I am not familiar with, nor do I claim any knowledge of, the therapy or how it is conducted - this is fiction, so just go with it!! I have tried to make it as realistic as possible. In addition, all the usual disclaimers apply - don't steal this or reproduce it anywhere without my express permission. Any pictures featured here are not owned by me and I give full credit to the owners(s).