Chapter 16: No good in goodbye

"You're setting off, it's time to go the engine's running
My mind is lost, we always knew this day was coming
But now it's more frightening than it's ever gonna be..."
James Bay

Louis woke in the villa the following morning to find Harry still sleeping soundly beside him, and he took a moment to let his eyes roam the features he'd come to love so much.

His curls were in complete disarray and his full, pink lips were parted, soft snuffling breaths huffing out between them and making Louis smile fondly. His long, thick eyelashes fanned out just above his cheekbones, his face untroubled and looking peaceful as he slept. He was beautiful, and Louis felt a rush of affection for this extraordinary man who had given him so much.

Louis shifted slightly and immediately felt the effects of the night before, the slight soreness a reminder that flooded his memory with images of their lovemaking, causing his body to respond and his dick to twitch. The discomfort resulting from last night was minimal and he welcomed it. In fact, Louis felt an overwhelming urge to do it all over again, to feel Harry claiming him, filling his body. He'd felt so connected to Harry last night, so profoundly changed by what they'd shared. Nothing had ever felt so right before.

He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on Harry's bottom lip before swiping his thumb gently across it. Harry gave a low murmur as he stirred and then his eyes fluttered open and he gave Louis a crooked sleepy smile.

"Morning" he croaked out and Louis would never get tired of that raspy morning voice. It was incredibly sexy and he felt himself growing even harder at the sound.

"Good Morning" he replied quietly, running a hand down Harry's chest and continuing down to where Harry was already rock hard.

"So that's how it is, eh?" Harry teased. "No good morning kiss, no 'how are you?' – just straight for the dick! What's happened to you Lou?"

Louis rolled over him and lay along the length of his body, rolling his hips so their cocks rubbed together, Harry making a low throaty noise at the friction. "I got thoroughly fucked last night, that's what happened to me" Louis replied in a sultry voice. "I now realise what I've been missing and it's made me a bit keen to make up for lost time."

Harry bit back a grin. "Is that so?" he drawled, before turning serious for a moment. "So you're not sorry?" he asked quietly. He'd been hoping Louis wouldn't wake up with regrets.

"How could I be sorry Haz?" Louis replied earnestly. "The only regret I have is that I waited too long when I could've been getting that every night!" He leaned down to kiss Harry – an open-mouthed clashing of tongues that left them both panting. "Now how about we get started on making up for all my lost time and you fuck me again, yeah?" He rolled his hips down and Harry moaned loudly before flipping them over and proceeding to suck a mark into Louis' collarbone as Louis squirmed beneath him.

When he'd finished, he moved slowly down Louis' body, leaving a trail of fire with his mouth before reaching for the lube. As he coated his fingers he mouthed along the crease where Louis' thigh met his groin, Louis thrusting his hips upward in protest at the teasing.

"C'mon H, I won't need much opening up after last night, just get a move on!"

"Tsk, tsk Lou" Harry scolded with a smile. "So impatient!"

Louis made a growling noise, before taking charge and using his body weight to throw Harry off him and onto the mattress, straddling him with a smirk. "I am impatient, so I think I'll be in charge from now on" he told Harry, pinning his hands above his head, his grip on his wrists tights as he held them there. Harry's loud groan, his eyes closing and hips bucking up, took them both by surprise and a slow grin spread across Louis' face.