Chapter 7: Nakedgate 2.0

"I shouldn't love you, but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move
Can't look away..."
Jesse McCartney

It was the following Friday afternoon when Harry walked into the office to find Ian standing at his desk waiting for him.

"Ian!" he grinned. "Welcome back."

Ian smiled. "Thanks Harry, how has everything been? No problems?"

"Nope, everything's fine" Harry replied. Unless of course you want to talk about the fact that I am almost certainly half in love with my latest patient and spending most of my waking hours imagining all of the dirty things I'd like to do to him. Not to mention the things I'd like him to do to me – take my virginity for instance. Noooo, there's no problem, other than the state of perpetual sexual frustration I now operate with and the increased frequency with which I wank in an attempt to keep myself under some semblance of control, because fuck! He's so fucking gorgeous and lovely and everything I could ever want but I can't have him. So yeah, everything's fine.

"Harry?" Ian tried again, waving his hand in front of Harry's face. "You alright?"

Harry started, not realising he'd drifted into his own world – a common occurrence whenever Louis crossed his mind these days – and was it hot in here? It felt hot. "Sorry" he grimaced. "Just a bit tired is all. How was your trip? Is your mum better?"

They chatted about Ian's mother and Harry filled him in on what had been happening. Ian asked about Louis and Harry told Ian all the pertinent facts, leaving out their constant struggle with mutual attraction. He then explained they'd moved to the deeper water, wearing a life jacket, over the past week, which he was going to remove at their Monday session and get Louis dog paddling.

"He's not going to like it, but I want to push him a bit harder while we're making good progress."

Ian nodded. "Sounds like it's been going well – I'll stop by tomorrow's session and say hello, see how things are going."

Harry swallowed. "Sure, that'd be great."

*** 

As he walked over to meet up with Niall later in the day, he found himself following the sound of Niall groaning in pain and discovering him laid out on the table in the feed rooms, his naked bottom facing up and Barb leaning over him. Harry's eyebrows rose as he entered the room.

"Um, hellooo?" he asked slowly.

Barb and Niall both looked up and Niall groaned again. "Haz! C'mon in mate, come over and give me some sympathy, Barb's trying to fucking kill me!"

Barb rolled her eyes, a smile playing at her lips. "Nobody's trying to kill you Niall, I'm just trying to bathe the wound alright? Now hold still!"

"Wound?" asked Harry, walking over to the table. Sure enough, there was a large red welt on Niall's arse, along with a small graze. It wasn't too bad, but Niall was playing it up for all it was worth.

"Fuckin' Mr. Peabody bit me!" Niall told Harry indignantly. "Bastard bird! He literally bit the hand that feeds him – or the bum, whatever! Point is he bit me the son of a bitch!"

Harry tried valiantly not to laugh, he really did, but when he looked over at Barb, who was battling not to giggle, he lost all control. He let out a loud, surprised noise and began to chuckle until there were unshed tears filling his eyes and Barb had to stop what she was doing after joining in.