Chapter 19: I am yours

" Cause I feel like I'm ready for love
And I wanna be your everything and more
And I know every day I say it
But I just want you to be sure
That I am yours.."
Ella Henderson

Harry woke slowly on Friday morning, stretching and rolling into the still warm space Louis had left beside him, his smell lingering in the sheets. He could hear Louis' angelic voice singing softly in the shower only a few feet away and he smiled, sighing contentedly. He could happily wake like this every morning for the rest of his life, he thought.

He lay listening to the harmonies spilling out of the ensuite bathroom under the backdrop of the running water, picturing Louis naked under the stream, his smooth skin slippery and begging to be tasted. He immediately felt himself harden – which seemed to be his automatic response lately whenever Louis was close by really. He vaguely pondered if there was ever going to be a time when Louis didn't have this effect on him, didn't heat his blood so effortlessly, but he couldn't ever imagine it. He had no control when it came to Louis, his body constantly craving him with an almost overwhelming need.

He wanted so much to slide into the shower and join Louis, but he knew the house was waking up around them, and that Louis had to get to work, so after shooting a glance at the locked bedroom door, he closed his eyes and wrapped his hand around himself, gripping tightly and stroking himself slowly, a heavy breath escaping his lips.

He quickened his pace, his pulse pounding in his ears and his eyes still clamped shut as he imagined Louis' mouth on him. His hand slid over the leaking pre-come at his slit and collected it, slicking himself as he moved his hand up and down his shaft, his breath now coming in small pants. His nerve endings were tingling at the warmth spreading through his body. He didn't hear the shower turn off, nor Louis shuffling back into the room, focused only on bringing himself off. Only when he heard a gasp, did he register Louis' presence and he opened his eyes wide, freezing for a moment as he looked across at Louis, who was standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

Louis had stilled as soon as he entered the room, immobilised by the sight of Harry's head thrown back, tendons straining, and his hand working furiously beneath the covers as he stroked himself. It was a sight that would be forever burned in his brain, he was sure. It was flawless, and Louis stared, transfixed. He felt his own body respond, his veins turning to fire and his dick twitching as he looked down at Harry's bare torso, arched back against the mattress, his eyes closed. When Louis gasped, Harry registered his presence and halted, his eyes flying open, and he was staring back at Louis with his jaw hanging slackly and his pupils blown, panting. Fuck! He was so gorgeous, so incredibly perfect, that Louis lost the ability to breathe.

He absently let the towel drop from his waist and walked over to the bed, and he felt heat flood his body at the way Harry greedily looked over every inch of him as he moved. He came to a stop, to stand naked in front of Harry, his cock now rock hard and heavy. He reached down and pulled back the duvet, revealing Harry's body and his hand on his own shaft, still gripping tightly.

"Don't stop" he murmured shakily and the words hung between them for a moment, before Harry let out a soft moan and resumed what he was doing, his eyes never leaving Louis'. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, biting down on it as he whimpered, pleasure washing over him as the delicious anticipation built inside him. He increased his pace, running a hand over the head once again as he slid up and down his length. He was close already, and having Louis watching him so hungrily made his skin prickle and his pulse race. He was so turned on he could explode and his breath was coming in whiney little pants as he chased his release, the entire time his eyes on Louis' still.