Chapter 10: Insatiable

"Turn me on, Never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you ....Insatiable"
Darren Hayes

It was well past midnight, the house dark and silent, when Harry finally deemed it safe enough to creep down the hall from Liam's room to his own, where he knew Louis was waiting for him. He was freshly showered and dressed only in his boxers, his chest and feet bare.

His heart was pounding and he really wasn't sure if that was fear of being caught or simply anticipation, but he thought maybe it was a little of both. His mind was blank, save for the constant chorus of louislouislouis and he guessed it was now official – he was thinking solely with his dick, because all common sense had fled the minute Louis' mouth had closed around it.

He had apparently lost all ability to operate as a fully functioning adult who was able to make good choices, yet he could barely find one single scrap of remorse, his need for Louis overwhelming everything else. He was surely hurtling toward disaster, and yet he was incapable of changing course. None of the arguments that had seemed to make so much sense before held any sway with him now – Louis' touch had silenced the voices of reason.

Zayn and Niall had returned with their Thai food, completely oblivious to the air fairly crackling with electricity around them. Sitting through dinner and the movie they'd watched afterward, without being able to kiss Louis or touch him the way he wanted to, had been torture, his whole body screaming with the need to touch.

He hadn't realised how hard it was going to be keeping his hands off him now he'd been given a taste. When they'd put the movie on, he'd practically sat on top of Louis, sharing an armchair and taking every opportunity to touch him, needing the contact like he needed to breathe. Luckily, they'd been tactile and unconcerned with personal space from the beginning, so his behaviour didn't seem out of place to Niall and Zayn, both boys taking it in their stride and neither batting an eyelid at the human pile on the armchair.

He could tell Louis was equally impatient, equally needy, taking every opportunity he could to shift against Harry, run his fingers through Harry's hair and just generally let his fingers play along his skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps wherever he went.

Harry had been so worked up by the end of the movie, he'd quickly excused himself and headed to Liam's room on the pretence of going to bed. He'd then pulled out his phone and texted Louis.

Harry 10.38pm

Had to leave the room or I was gonna drop to my knees and blow you right there in the lounge room.

Lewwwiissss 10.40pm

I would've let you.

Lewwwiissss 10.41pm

Meet me in your room when they go to bed. Need you x

It had been the longest hour and a half of his life, after he showered and waited for the house to go quiet, and Harry was already three quarters hard as he tip-toed down the hall toward his room. He quietly pushed the handle down, wincing as it squeaked, and pushed the door inward. He was barely halfway inside when he was grabbed and forcibly pulled into the room, the door closing and Louis pushing him up against it, smashing their mouths together and already making grabby hands at Harry's pants, yanking them roughly down and running a hand over his now leaking cock, as Harry moaned into his mouth.

Louis was already naked, obviously never got dressed after his own shower, and Harry's hands roamed his skin frantically, needing to feel every inch of him. There was such a desperate edge to their interaction, like they'd not touched each other for weeks, instead of just hours. They became a wild tangle of limbs as they reached for each other, eager to touch, to taste.