8 - healing

note/s : thank you for 300 reads— hope you enjoy this chapter ♥️

🍊

Clementine

Clementine struggled to get up from the bench, she collapses to the ground "I-I can't really walk with my leg.." She rubs her pained thigh. God, what would happen If Lee finds out about what happened? He'd kill someone

Louis gave a worried look "We have to look at your leg. We have to see the damage" Clementine nodded "For the mean time," Louis hoists Clementine up on his waist, giving her a piggy back ride. Clementine's head resting on his chest "We're going to your dorm. Will Violet be there"

"I think she's out late.." Clementine mutters, she snuggles into his shoulder. Louis could feel her soft warm breathing on his ear

Louis climbs up the stairs, not struggling at all with her weight. Clementine felt light, but not as a feather. It was durable. Louis looks at her shoulder and sees some scars "Hey, what happened here?" Clementine was in a daze, not realising her sleeve has been lifted up, luckily it wasn't her right arm"

"A dog bit me here." Clementine laughed "It was 2am and I was staying at my relatives' house for the weekend. Everyone was asleep, so I had to sew it up myself." Louis laughs in shock "How old were you?"

"11."

"Badass 11 year old." Clementine rolls her eyes, but Louis doesn't notice. The only thing he's concerned was her wounds, oh they'll get their revenge.

Louis asks for the keys, Clementine reaches in from her pocket and fishes it out. Louis unlocks her dorm to see no one in there, He shuts the door behind them, Louis snickers at the chicken nugget poster Violet has on the wall.

Clementine hops down, and retrieves ointment, bandages, and cleaning materials, like cotton swaps and cotton balls from her duffle bag

Louis drags Clementine into the bathroom, letting Clementine lean against the closed toilet. Louis runs his hands under the sink, and washes his hands. Clementine prepares the materials while waiting

Louis' face flushes in red, realising where Jack has hit her, was the thighs "Is it okay If I check on the bruise? Covers yourself with my jacket." Louis looks away, wrapping his coat around her upper portion of her legs, in a blanket like matter.

Louis looks away and pulls her jeans down, the only thing that's keeping him from imagining stuff was the fact that she was hurt. Louis gasps, seeing the swelling bruise. It was really red, and a deep shade of purple and a hint of yellow, with a gash directly near the bruise, bleeding profusely. Clementine winces at the cold air brush through her wound. Louis notices and tries to turn off the air conditioning a little.

Louis cleans the blood with a washcloth, and then adds a little bit of ointment to the wound. He fans the ointment profusely

"What would happen if your dad knew?"

"He'd kill them both"

"That's a great thing" Louis mutters "I wish I went with you"

"Don't beat yourself over it." Clementine smiles, Louis blows the ointment once more, as it dries up. He wraps a bandage around her thigh firmly.

"Tell Violet, or me if there's any more pain" Clementine nodded. She reaches for his jacket and hands it back to him

"Can you find a pair of sweatpants in the bag?" Louis nodded, and fetches orange-red sweatpants. Clementine wiggles the sweatpants on and heads to the mirror, she inspects her face and sees that there's a purplish and red bruise near her cheek, she wouldn't dare to touch it.