Chapter 1

|Yuzus P.O.V|
Me and Mei sat on the couch waiting for Mama to get home as snow fell from the sky.

She was taking awhile and we wanted to see her off before she leaves to go travel with papa for a week.

"Whats taking her so long...Im getting worried!" I pouted.

"Dont worry...Shes fine." Mei said going back to reading.

We heard the door click and turned to mom at the door.

"Hey Mama!" I smiled. "Im home!" She smiled as she continued to stand in the doorway snow covering her from head to toe. 

"Arnt you gonna come in?" Mei questioned. "I wish I could but..." She chuckled nervously.

We heard a soft wimpear and saw a cute small little girl with dark black hair and emrald eyes with a small green dress on her hair straight down two peices of it tied at the back.

"Girls...Meet Reimu! Yuzus cousin! And I guess Meis cousin now! Hehe! Shes an only child and her father and mother divorced a few yearsback. So now she lives with her Mom. Shes going on a small vaction for a little bit and told me to take care of her.But since Im leaving to go with Sho I need someone to watch her...." Mom explained sighing.

"We could watch her..." Mei said. "Yeah! I'd love to get to know our little cousin! Hi Rei Rei!" I smiled.

She flinched and hid behind mama. I sweat dropped as mom chuckled.

"You two can handle her right?" Mom smiled.

"Yes mama! You can count on us!" I smiled, handing her her bags while she lifted up Reimu and handed her to Mei who was a bit shocked that she was going to be the one to hold her.

"Bye Mama! Have fun!" I smiled. She waved at us and closed the door.

"Ok! So are you hungry? Thirsty?" I smiled. She sqirmed under Meis grasp as she put her down on the couch.

"You okay?" I asked. She couldnt hold it in anymore she broke down in tears and dropped all her stuff.

"Eh?!" I exclaimed. "Whats wrong...?" Mei asked, giving her a concerned look. "I MISS MOMMY! I MISS MOMMY!" She screamed.

"Shh! Calm down!" I exclaimed. She looked at us all teary and puffy eyed. "Calm down..." Mei said.

She sniffled and was suddenly comfronted by Meis warm tone. "I-Im sorry!" She sniffled.

"I left Akimono at home! A-And I-Im just s-scared!" She sniffled.

"Akimono?" I questioned. "Uh-huh...Hes the last thing daddy gave to me before he left us for a little bit...Its a cute stuffed tiger..." She sniffled.

"W-Well..." Mei said. She walked into the room and pulled out a Kumogaru.

Reimu cocked her head her eyes sparkling with tears.

"Meet Kumogaru. Something my dad gave me beofre he left us again." Mei said.

"Hi Kumogaru...." Reimu smiled softly shaking his paw.

"You can play with him for a little bit if you want..." Mei smiled softly placing the bear on the couch.

"B-But thats from your daddy too! Do wont you be sad as well?" She asked. "No...As long as you dry up those tears. Your eyes are to pretty for that." She said.

Reimu smiled wide and hugged her. "Thanks Mei~OneeChan!" She smiled. Mei blushed at the new nickname and hugged her back.

"N-No problem..." She said. We set her up on the couch and she changed herself.

She wore a plain white T-shirt with her hair up in a bun. "If you need anything we'll be in here, kay?" I smiled.

"Okie!" She smiled. She propped herself up on Kumogaru as she pulled the blanket on herself.

I flicked the lights off as me and Mei walked into the room.

"I didnt know you were so good with kids Mei!" I smiled laying down on the bed.

"I didn't know I was so good either..." She said eyes all wide.

"Well you'd make a good mom someday!" I smiled wrapping my arms around her.

"Yeah...Mom..." I heard her mumble. Then we fell asleep.