Chapter 2

|Meis P.O.V|
I woke up to Yuzu snoring her arm wrapped around my waist.

I got up and peeped in the living room.

I didnt see Reimu, at all! I started to panic and shook Yuzu awake. "Yuzu! Yuzu wake up!" I hissed.

She sat up and looked at me all groggy eyed. "Eh~?" She questioned. "Reimus gone!" I exclaimed.

She sat up and ran to the living room with me.

We saw her setting the table yawning trying her hardest not to fall asleep. She made toast, eggs, and bacon.

"O-Oh! Morning Mei~OneeChan! Morning Yuzu~OneeChan!" She smiled. We looked at her confused.

"Ah! I-Im sorry..." She said holding Kumogaru.

"I-I wanted to thank you for um...Letting me stay here and taking care of me and all so...I made you breakfast!" She smiled warmly.

"Aww! How sweet!" Yuzu smiled as I did the same. She giggled.

We sat at the table and said grace as we ate. She looked at us as if waiting for us to take a but.

We ate the egg first and my tastebuds melted. "This is so good~" Yuzu smiled. I nodded and continued to eat the eggs and the toast.

"R-Really? What about the bacon?" She asked. We took the bacon and took a bite ate we froze.

We looked at eachother trying our best not to spit it out.

"Del...ici...ous..."I smiled. Yuzu swallowed and held a thumbs up. "Mm...You dont need to lie to me..." She sniffled.

She held Kumogaru and hung her head in shame. "I failed...." She said.

"E-EH!? NO ITS FINE! DONT CRY! YOUR TOAST AND EGGS WERE YUMMY!" Yuzu panicked.

Reimu nodded and smiled softly. "You two are to kind!" She smiled. I looked at the clock and cussed under my breath.

"Yuzu, we've gotta get ready!" I said. "Right!" She said, scarfing it all down. "Where are you two going?" I asked.

"School...Oh right! Mama did call me last night snd told me to make sure you get to daycare on time!" I said.

"Daycare?" She questioned.

Now were all walking together, me and Mei hand in hand while Reimu playing with her thumbs gently.

"You can hold our hands....You know that right?" I said.

"E-Eh? N-No..." She mumbled under her breath fliddling with the hem of her dress.

She wore a plad green dress with dress shoes her hair down with two peices being held up bye a butterfly barret.

Before I could move her in between us, Himeko jumped onto Mei.

"Mei~Mei!" She cooed. Reimu jumped and wimpeared.

"Mm...Whos she?" She glared. "Ngh..." Reimu trembled hidng behind Mei and grabbing her hand.

"This is my younger cousin....Say hi." Mei said. "H-Hello...Ma'am....M-My name is...R-Reimu..." She studdered out.

She stared at her for a moment while Reimu shifted nervously. Himeko lifted her up and cuddled her to death.

"Aw~ Shes so cute!" She giggled. "A-Ah! P-Put me d-down! Ngh!" She shifted. "Put her down Himeko..." Mei said.

Himeko nodded and put her down. "Wheres she headed off too?" Himeko questioned.

"They daycare right around the corner of the acadamy!" I smiled.

"Daycare eh?" Someone else said. I turned around and was almost tackled by Harumin.