Chapter 5

|Nobodys P.O.V|
"Achoo!" Reimu sneezed. "Yup...Shes got a fever..." Yuzu sighed. Mei placed a cold rag on her forehead. "How did this even happen?" Mei questioned.

"I dont know...Yesturday I went outside to play in the snow in my tiger hoodie so I could be a snow cat and pretend to eat my friends!" She growled playfully adding a cough.

Mei facepalmed and Yuzu sighed. "Ok...Um...Stay here and I'll run to grab some medication..."

"But dont you have to go shopping with Momokino~San." "You mean Auntie Mo~Mo?" Reimu questioned.

"Before we left the mall I started calling her Auntie Mo~Mo. Her face got all red so I think she liked it. Same with
Auntie~Haru. Auntie~Matsuri. Auntie~Shiro. Auntie~Mitsuko..." She held her fingers up counting in her head.

"Oh right. I can cancel--" "No! No! No! Its fine! Really! I can take care of her!" Yuzu beamed.

"You sure?" "Of course! You can count of me." She smiled lovingly. Mei sighed. "Okay." She sighed. She got dressed and headed for the door.

"Im heading out!" She called. "Oka--Achoo!" Reimu sneezed. "Ehehe! Have fun Mei!" I waved holding Reimus hand. Then Mei closed the door and left.

"Okay, you sit there and play with Kumogaro and I'll make you some sou--"

"I cant. I dont wanna get him sick!" She coughed. I sighed and chuckled. "Ok then. Why dont you watch some T.V." I questioned.

She nodded and sat down. I put on My Little Pony and she watched that.

|Meis P.O.V|
I arrived at the mall and saw Himiko waiting for me.

"Himiko?" "Mei~Mei!" She cheered. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you ready to go christmas shopping?" She questioned.

I nodded. We walked into the mall. "So. Who do we need to go shopping for first?" "Mm...Who do you want to go shopping for first? Shrio-Pon maybe?" I questioned.

"Guh! W-Why would you say that!?" She questioned.

"Himiko....I'm your best friend. I've noticed you and Shiro-Pon hanging out with eachother more often the usual." I said, both eyes closed.

Her face turned pink. "How does Yuzu say it. I...ship it?" "Ah! Mei~Mei!" She blushed.

"Did I say it wrong?" "N-No! Its just...Um...Nevermind! Lets try shopping for little Reimu first. Where is she by the way?"

"Shes sick at home with the flu." I sighed. "Wha!? We could go shopping another day! You should be home taking care of her!" She waved around.

"She'll be alright. Yuzu's taking care of her." "Alright...But we should also go shopping for Aihara Yuzu as well since were shopping for Reimu. We'll start with you first." She smiled.

"Okay." I smiled softly back. Then we were off.

|Yuzus P.O.V|
"Reimu~ Soups ready~!" I called. She got up and stumbled to the table with my help. I sat her down.

"Eat up!" I smiled. She froze. "No way." She pouted.  "Why not?" I questioned. "There. Are. Veggies. In. This. Bowl." She hissed, venom filling her mouth.

"Veggies make you feel good!" I cooed. "Mm...." She hissed. "Okay...How about this then...Here comes the airplane! Coming in the station! Vroom!" She opened her mouth and swallowed gagging.

"Blegh! Gross!" "Just a few more scoops! Come on! You got this!" I smiled. She ate it all barely choking it down. "Good job Rei~Rei. How about we make some cookies hm?" I questioned.

Her face lit up. "Yeah! Yeah yeah!" She grinned adding a sneeze. "Bless you!" I giggled. "Thank you!" She giggled.

|Meis P.O.V|
We just walked into a store and found all the things we need. I'm shopping for Yuzu and Reimu while Himeko shops for Shiropon.

We seprated for a moment. I found a small tiger plushie for Reimu and now I was looking for something for Yuzu. She was talking with me about something she really wanted.

But. I really dont want to wear it. But. If she likes it. I picked up the costumes and walked over back to Himeko.

"What'd you get?" She questioned. I got Reimu a stuffed Tiger and Yuzu...Some costume shes begged me to wear." I sighed. "Whats the costume?"

"I'd...Rather not say..." I blushed. "What'd you get Shriopon?" "A rare fan she wanted.

It has a really pretty design and nice color so I can see why she wanted it. Costs alot though." She sighed.

"I could've bought it..." "No...I wanted to buy it so she knows I got it for her and used my own resources to get make her desires become a reality." She smiled sweetly.

"You like her dont you." "N-No! Dont think such a thing!" "You make it to obvious. I'm fine with it. I think i'd be...Cute." She blushed.

We went shopping for everybody else. Then we parted.

"See you on Christmas Mei~Mei!" She waved. "See you on Christmas Himeko." I answered.

I walked home and it started to snow. A small snowflake fell on my nose and I continued to walk.

I entered the hpuse to complete darkness.

The T.V flashed with a christmas movie and I saw Yuzu cradling Reimu like a baby both asleep.

There was one cookie on the table on a plate shaped like a bear with frosting creating a face.

Then Yuzus phone was sitting there. A video came up when I opened it.

"Hello! My names Reimu and welcome to my cooking show!" Reimu giggled sleepily.

"Reimu, are you sure about this? You sound...Off..." Yuzu said. "Y-Yeah yeah yeah....Lets do this! Today we'll be making cookies!" She smiled.

"First! We put chocolate in the bowl!" She smiled, putting a chocolate bar in the bowl. "Reimu. Thats not--" "Then we add some flour!" She tried to shake it in the bowl but missed covering Yuzu head to toe in it.

I giggled slightly. "R-Rem--ACHOO!" She sneezed. "Bless you! But no sneezing on the customers!"

"Who are we serving!?" "And the cookies in the oven!" "Not yet! Rei!" I heard Yuzu yell then I heard someone fall and Yuzu groan.

The camera flashed and I saw Yuzu holding the phone. "Finally got her down for a nap after my shower.

Mei, if your watching this! I did it and I hope you had fun with Momokino~San. I love you!" She smiled.

Then the video turned off. I kissed Yuzus forehead along with Reimus. "I love you too." I smiled.

I put a blanket over them and joined then laying on Yuzus shoulder as she instantly hugged me. Then I fell asleep.