Chapter 6

|Meis P.O.V|
I awoke with Yuzu ane Reimu in my arms. I sat up and stretched going to go and take a bath. Once I was finished Yuzu and Reimu were already up cooking.

"Morning Mei!" Yuzu smiled. Reimu smiled at me as well giving a small wave. "Morning you two. Once your done eating you two are to bathe and get dressed."

"Why?" "Cause were heading over to visit Santa with Himeko, Tanaguchi~San, Shrio~Pon, and Matsuri." "Awesome! You excited Reimu?" Yuzu questioned.

Reimu looked down at her hands confused. "Reimu?" I questioned. "Why are we visiting someone who isnt real?" She questioned.

The room went silent. "And who told you that?" I questioned. "Kids at my old school. They said it was silly of me and that all I ever did was speak nonsense when it came to Santa." She stated firmly.

Me and Yuzu froze.

"Not true! Santa is real and he can grant anything you ask for!" Yuzu beamed. "Anything?" Reimu questioned, her eyes sparkling. "Yeah!" Yuzu smiled.

"Okay! I still wont belive it till' I see it!" She pouted. Yuzu sighed. Once we got done eating Reimu went to bathe herself leaving me and Yuzu alone. "Do you really belive in Santa?" I questioned.

"Course I do! Do you belive in Santa?" I didnt respond. "Oh right. We never really had a proper christmas together did we...." She pondered, laying her head on my shoulder.

"The first christmas we had, Matsuri interfered and then we didnt spend last years christmas together." She sighed.

"So~ I guess I'll really have to make this years christmas special! For both you and Reimu!" She smiled kissing my cheek. I blushed and sighed.

Once Reimu came out Yuzu went in, got dressed and then we left. We walked down the sidewalk Reimu holding our hands glummly.

"Come on Rei! Smile for your Yuzu~Onee and Mei~Onee!" Yuzu smiled. She just sighed and sunk her face deeper into her scarf.

Yuzu let go of her hand for a minete and we looked around wondering where she went.

Then Reimu shivered and saw something cold on her back.
Yuzu had throw a snowball at her.

|Yuzus P.O.V|
"Did you just?" Reimu questioned. "Oh! Yes I did!" I smirked. Reimu caught on and threw a snowball at me.

"Oh! Its on now!" I smiled. We threw snowballs at one another Mei looked rather shocked and surprised.

We both started laughing as we threw snowballs at one another. I threw one at Reimu and she ducked on it and it hit Mei instead.

We both froze fear settling over us as she stood up ane whipped the snowball from her face.

"You want a snowball fight?" She questioned, her deathly voice frightning us. "Then I'll give you a snowball fight you'll never forget..." She hissed.

Once we arrived to the mall they saw all the red marks on my body. "Y-Yuzucchi? You ok?" Harumin questioned.

"Did Mei give you all those hickys~" Matsuri cooed. "M-MATSURI!" I yelled. "Mei~Onee threw a snowball at Yuzu~Onee cause she threw one at Mei~Onee!" Reimu giggled.

'At least shes smiling...'

"You sure it wasnt a hicky?"

"MATSURI!" I hissed. "Are you ready to visit santa Reimu?" Shrio-Pon questioned. She turned her head away from her. "Whats wrong?" Himeko asked.

"Shes in denial that Santas real." Yuzu sighed. "Of course hes real." "Yeah. Why wouldnt he be?" Matsuri and Momokino questioned.

"Are they dense?" Harumin questioned. "No. Why would you say that?" I asked.