Chapter 7

|Reimus P.O.V|
I jumped up and down excited. "Now Reimu. Remeber. Dont leave this room no matter what!" Mei~Onee spoke sternly.

I nodeed smiling. The daycare is closed down cause its snowed in.

And Yuzu~Onee didnt want me to stay home alone so now I get to come to school with them.

But I have to stay in the chairmans office. "Yes Ma'am! Me and Kumogaro will be good kids!" I giggled. 

"Alright. Your lunch is right there. If you need anything just call me ok? I always have my phone on."

"Always?" "U-Um! Lets go Mei! Were gonna be late! Reimu be good!" Yuzu~Onee said.

Then they left. "Ok Kumogaro! Lets play!" I giggled.

I spun around in the chair.

I climbed on the desk and pretended to be a tiger.

I took a small nap.

I have a conversation with Kumogaro.

Then I read that book Yuzu~Onee reads for a little bit.

"Mm...Im hungry...." I moaned, holding my stomach. I looked around and saw something that made my face pale.

Yuzu~Onee and Mei~Onee forgot their lunch. Thinking about them starving made made my eyes water.

I stood up proud and picked up the two bento boxes. "Kumogaro! Hold down the fort!" I said.

I kicked a stool over to the door and pulled at the knob. I pushed the door open keeping the bento safe in the process.

"This is my mission!"

|Nobodys P.O.V|
Reimu walked out the doorway and threw the halls looking for Yuzu and Meis classroom.

Only 30 minetes till lunch.

As Reimu walked she bumped into a girl. "Hello there cutie? Are you lost?" The girl questioned.

"U-Um...Wheres Mei~Onee and Yuzu~Onee?" "You mean the Aihara's? Mei is most likley in the student council room. Yuzu....Shes most likely anywhere with Taniguchi~San." The girl smiled.

Reimu nodded. "Do you want me to take you to the councils office?" Reimu shook her head and gave her a dertermined look.

"This is my mission. I will do this by myself." She spoke firmly.

She started to cry and stared at the small child. "I support you sweetheart! Go get em'!" She smiled.

Reimu nodded. She walked in down the hall making her way to the student councils office.

As she walked on she passed by Yuzu and Meis class. Everybody was getting ready to go to lunch.

Yuzu looked at the door and spotted a girl dash past a class room. "R-Rei?!" She mumbled.

She ran out the class and peared around the corner and saw nobody.

"The he--" "Yuzuchii! Somethin' wrong?" "U-Um....Nothing! Thought I saw Reimu for a moment."

"Give her a call once we get out of class...Mk?" "Yeah...Okay...." Yuzu sighed staring at the door.

Reimu on the other hand walked down the halls standing proud and tall her hoodie boucing up and down.

Then she saw her biggest threat.

The stairs.

The stairs here were bigger then the ones at her town so this was a new one. She gulped and tried to make her way up the stairs.