Chapter 6.6

|Reimus P.O.V|
"Are you two sure you'll be okay?" Yuzu~Onee questioned. "Positive! I'll protect Mei~Onee! Hwa! Ha!" I jumped.

"Heheh! Okay Rei~Rei. Be safe you two!" Yuzu smiled.

Then me and Mei left. We were getting groceries for tonights dinner. We got them but on our way back. I heard a whistle.

I turned around as Mei sighed. "Whats with the face pretty lady~!" This one man with a crustly weird face cooed.

He started to follow us whistling at Mei~Onee some other men following. "Come on pretty lady. Give us a smile~" The man smiled.

Then. He did something that made me made. Really. Really. REALLY. Mad. He tapped Mei on her butt.

Mei~Onee flinched and her eyes widened. My Mama tells me that. When I have this ball of rage then.

I need to calm down and take deep breaths. But I wanna take this ball of rage out of the men.

I let go of Mei's hand and walked to the boys. "Hey!" I hissed. The men looked down at me. "What squirt?" "Leave Mei~Onee alone! You kitty Callers!" I whined.

"Reimu! Stop this instant!" Mei called. "And what are you gonna do?" He questioned, leaning down.

Then he flicked my head. I held my head as Mei~Onee tried to pull me with her.

"You. Bastards. You perverts." "Reimu! Watch your mouth!" I jerked my hand away and pounced on them.

|Nobodys P.O.V|
Once they got back home Reimu smiled happily while Mei held the food also looking a bit happy.

"Hey Yuzu~Onee!" Reimu called. "R-Rei...Mei? What happened....To you two...AND IS THAT BLOOD ON REIMUS HAND!?"

"Oh! I still have that? Better go wash that off! Dont want to cops tracking us down!" "WHAT!? MEI! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Yuzu yelled.

"She ravaged them. Like a tiger."