Chapter 3

|Yuzus P.O.V|
I was cooking breakfast smiling to myself. Today was our day off and I decided to prep for christmas.

So I invited everybody to go shopping with us for christmas.

Its going to be extra special cause this year, me and Mei are taking Reimu with us. Im so excited. "Breakfast is ready!" I called.

Mei and Reimu sat at the table and said grace. Reimu ate fairyly fast. "Slow down! You may choke." Mei said.

"Sorry! Im just excited! This is the first time I'm going to be able to go christmas shopping!" She smiled.

"You've never been?" Mei questioned. "No...Mommy was always busy with work and Daddy....We never had time to do christmas stuff..." She said.

"Well then," I started standing up. "WERE GONNA MAKE THIS THE BEST FRIST CHRISTMAS YOU'VE EVER HAD!" I cheered.

"Yay!" Reimu cheered. Once we were done eating we got dressed.

"Oh? Reimu, wheres your coat...." Mei asked. "I dont have a coat." She said.

"Wha? What if you catch cold?" I asked. Mei sighed. She found a small black coat and handed it to her.

"Here...Put this on...We'll found you some winter clothes at the store...." She said.

"Okie!" She smiled giving a thumbs up. I helped zippen her zipper and then we left.

Me and Mei walked hand in hand while Reimu rubbed her hands together breathing on them.

"Onee~Chans...Its cold...." She shivered. "Hehe! Well its that time of year isnt it?" I smiled.

"Why dont you hold hands with Yuzu. Her hands are warm...." Mei said.

"But Mei~Chans hands are warm too!" She said. "I wanna hold them both!" She smiled grabbing hold of both of our hands.

Me and Mei were both shocked snd looked down at the smiling red nosed child.

We both smiled softly at her and entered the mall. As soon as we entered the mall Reimus eyes widened. "So big~!" She smiled.

I giggled as she looked around. Then she bumped into somebody causing her to fall to the floor.

"Oi...Watch where your going..." I heard a women hiss.

Reimus eyes filled with tears as she ran to Mei and hid behind her. "A-Ah! Sis! Thats the girl I told you about...Shes a relative if Mei and Yuzu!" Harumin said.

"Oh...My apologies....I didnt mean to scare your daughter...." My whole face turned a unhealthy shade of red while Meis cheeks turned pink.

"Reimus not our kid!? Me and Mei have'nt even done it yet!" "Yet you say?" A fimilar voice said.

I turned around to see Matsuri in a black cag hat, a purple hoodie with a black shirt underneath and a pink skirt with brown boots.

"M-MATSURI!" I said. "Whats everybody yelling about?" Himeko said walking down with Shiro-Pon.

"Mei and Yuzu having sex!" Matsuri giggled. "SHOOSH!" I yelled. "Whats sex again?" Reimu said.

"Oh! Sex is when you mommy and your mama love eachother very much and they start to kiss and hug and then--" "MATSURI NO!" I whined covering Reimus ears.

She pushed my hands away cheeks flushed. "N-No touch my ears...." She wimpeared.

"Ah! Sorry!" I chuckled. "Ok....Thats enough talk for one day...." Mei said lifting up Reimu.

"Whatever you do! Dont repeat the word sex to mama ever! Understand?" I said. "Mhm!" She nodded.

"But I still dont get what it is...." She said. "You dont need to understand..." Mei sighed.