Chapter 4

|Meis P.OV|
Now were all looking for the small 6 year old worried. We've checked in previous stores and asked around but no ones seen her.

"M-Mei...." I heard Yuzu wimpear. I turned to her and saw the tears in her eyes. "W-What if...Something happened to her...." She sniffled.

"L-Lets not think the worst..." I sighed. We walked into one store where a lady smiling and humming to herself. "Ahem, exscuse me...." I said.

She looked up and smiled at us. "Hello! What would you like to--" "Were not here to buy anything.

But have you seen a girl this tall black hair and green eyes wearing a black coat." "Green eyes? Oh! You mean little Reimu? Was'nt she the cutest!" The lady giggled.

Mitsuko grapped the lady by her collar and pulled her close to her face giving a demonic grin.

"Tell what you did to her and maybe I'll let you leave with your life...." Mitsuko hissed. "Thats unnecessary!" Yuzu yelped.

But I joined Mitsuko and gave her my famous Mei glare. "If you talk this will be easier for everybody."

"Mei! Stop!" Yuzu whined. "I-I dont know where she went honest! As far as I know she raced off that way!" She trembled.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Me and Mitzuko bowed. "Oh now their calm..." Matsuri scoffed.

We ran around the courner and saw Reimu running away from something crying. "REIMU!" I called.

She ran faster holding a box close to her chest. A boy looked around and then growled to himself running in the other direction.

We ran around the corner to where Reimu was and saw her sitting on the groumd holding her head a box close to her chest. "Reimu!" Yuzu called.

She turned to us then rubbed her eyes. Nobody noticed this but I could see every emotion in her eyes just then. There was pain, Fear, Anger, And Sadness.

That was it. There was no happiness in her eyes at all. "Hey guys!" She smiled. "Where were you! You scared us!" Yuzu wimpeared.

Himeko hugged her balling. "Sorry! I went to the bathroom! Yeah! I went into a store to use it!" She smiled.

"I se--Hey! What happened to your cheek?" Harumin questioned, brushing her hand on her face.

"U-Um...I tripped! And fell! Yeah!" She lied. I glared at her. Shes lying. I can tell. She stood up and stuffed something in her pocket.

I didn't question it though. Harumin lifted her onto her shoulders as we walked into the clothing shop to buy her some winter clothes.

I dont know why, but everytime she heard footsteps or if someone tapped her she would jump and start to tremble.

"How about this one?" Yuzu cheered. It was a sweater with her shoulders showing her sleeves going down to the tip of her hands and little tigers on them as a pattern.

They had diffrent expressions like some were sad, happy, angry, or just had food in their mouth.

She jumped around happily smiling. "I love it!" She grinned.

She jumped around happily while Harumin grabbed her a tiger jacket with ears on the hoodie.

"And I love this one too!" She grinned. She turned to the doorway and turned pale. "U-Um....Are we done?" She questioned.

"Why? Dont you wanna look at more clothes?" "No." She spoke sternly. We were shocked by her reation since she was so happy a few seconds ago.

"Ok." I said, gathering her winter clothes. She got herself a white scarf and handed it to me.